Cure for Schizoism, autism, ADHD, Depression AND MORE GTFIH

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top

join cool mentally mental forum it help a lot brothers it good forum help many thing on it there sub section for every thing brothers can fix our non NT together dafuq!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BibleBelieving, terrorblade, hattrick and 2 others
Lol @ the cuck who made this gif

Humanitarian Aid Army GIF by Anastasia Stefanovska

• JFL
Reactions: mug, lightskinbengali, BibleBelieving and 8 others

join cool mentally mental forum it help a lot brothers it good forum help many thing on it there sub section for every thing brothers can fix our non NT together dafuq!!!
>Getting advice on how to be NT from non-NT people and normalfags

I'll shitpost on .org and sacrifice my sanity instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, hattrick, Lucid and 1 other person
reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
I don't even know how to form sentences and vocalize my thoughts im always in my head it's been true non nt ness is beyond fixing

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, terrorblade, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person

becoming like this guy will make you more NT

I love joji he's probably a bit non nt too like all these old school youtubers and hapas but he managed to channel it towards something great

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and LowTrust
I love joji he's probably a bit non nt too like all these old school youtubers and hapas but he managed to channel it towards something great
youtube just feels like it's gone to shit recently, nobody left that's funny in a non NT way, a few decent ones like

but majority aren't worth watching, BUT DONT WORRY, CAUSE IM GONNA START STREAMING ON RUMBLE AND MAKE YOUTUBE VIDS CURRENTLY PLANNING LIKE 50 BULK VIDS TO UPLOAD INCREMENTALLY TO GIVE ME A KICKSTART I WILL BECOME FAMOUS MOTHERFUCKERS MARK MY WORDS BY 2024 YOU WILL KNOW ME !!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Lol @ the cuck who made this gif

Humanitarian Aid Army GIF by Anastasia Stefanovska
“Donate to Ukraine” is another way of saying “support war while acting like you’re a good person”

It’s a shame Russia and Ukraine must fight. Ukraine should join Russia and be salvaged from the west as well as stop pointless deaths of Slavic (good) people. honestly im tempted to favour Russia purely because it’s somewhat anti-western, although I suspect all countries will adopt western ways at some point

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali and LowTrust
“Donate to Ukraine” is another way of saying “support war while acting like you’re a good person”

It’s a shame Russia and Ukraine must fight. Ukraine should join Russia and be salvaged from the west as well as stop pointless deaths of Slavic (good) people. honestly im tempted to favour Russia purely because it’s somewhat anti-western, although I suspect all countries will adopt western ways at some point
america is basically the epiphany of "doing something bad and using that to make others look bad while pretending to be the victim" in fact whenever they are opposing someone, I would go as far as to say the opposition are probably more toward the right side, the victor decides history anyways and I have a feeling the West doesn't have long left, but remember all countries are run by narcissistic sociopathic men who have no core morals so don't expect any country ran by more than 1 person to be moral, they only act on their own best interest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
america is basically the epiphany of "doing something bad and using that to make others look bad while pretending to be the victim" in fact whenever they are opposing someone, I would go as far as to say the opposition are probably more toward the right side, the victor decides history anyways and I have a feeling the West doesn't have long left, but remember all countries are run by narcissistic sociopathic men who have no core morals so don't expect any country ran by more than 1 person to be moral, they only act on their own best interest
Yep you summed it up perfectly

• Love it

dude Russia is nothing better trust me

• Hmm...
dude Russia is nothing better trust me
all countries are evil, but russia has more beautiful and pure girls than ze west so I support them

just embrace it

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas

Jfl at putting autism with muh mental illness and anxiety autism is literally where you brain is wired differently schnophrenia is when you have an up ticking in a certain receptor autism is where your whole brain is utterly wired different it was over in the womb almost for autists

• Hmm...
all countries are evil, but russia has more beautiful and pure girls than ze west so I support them
@russiancel blackpill him on EE foids

Jfl at putting autism with muh mental illness and anxiety autism is literally where you brain is wired differently schnophrenia is when you have an up ticking in a certain receptor autism is where your whole brain is utterly wired different it was over in the womb almost for autists
too many words, this forum good for non nt guyz
@russiancel blackpill him on EE foids
I live in moscow brother, the women are objectively the most beautiful in the world after polish JBs
No hope for this coper
I wouldn't expect you to be educated in which girls are the most attractive, since not only are you a f@ggot who can only get hard to PSL gods, but you also never leave mothers basement

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 17244
I wouldn't expect you to be educated in which girls are the most attractive, since not only are you a f@ggot who can only get hard to PSL gods, but you also never leave mothers basement
over :( dont be so aggresive to me bro

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
ngl i was almost in tears visibly shaking cause i had to talk to a htb receptionist what 7.5 years of rotting does to a nigga

• JFL
ngl i was almost in tears visibly shaking cause i had to talk to a htb receptionist what 7.5 years of rotting does to a nigga
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Crusile
I live in moscow brother, the women are objectively the most beautiful in the world after polish JBs
dude I'm not talking about their appearance it's irrelevant pretty foids exist everywhere I'm talking about how they're the same if aren't even worse than western foids EE whores are the biggest gold diggers on the earth!

• JFL
biggest gold diggers on the earth!
the only gold diggers are the ones who move to the West tbh, also that's just a western stereotype, it isn't really that common, most of them end up getting married to some ogre igor who makes 300 euro per month

look at this girl who rejected a really rich ricecel

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
over if you have a combination of schizophrenia,autism and anxiety

• +1