Curing cancer takes up all the funding for everything!!!!!

am i a retard

• yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • yes but you are kinda right

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
stimmaxxing

stimmaxxing

Bronze
Might be a horrible person or a bitch for this but there's no point in spending billions of dollars in trying to cure cancer when the strain is personalized and will keep evolving. It's like the equivalent of being a parasite trying to take out a genetically unique population in one hit!!!

Also why try and cure cancer where you can just stop putting shit oils and pesticides in our food!!!! People should be trying to prevent cancer, not hope invasive cell-killer medication #20591239 that costed 2billion to develop that will ruin your last few years on Earth and drown your family in debt!!!!!

You still have to put money into curing cancer (duh) but I think the whole "curing cancer" thing is just a ploy by the elites to dump your money in the pharmaceutical industry.

IF IT WERENT FOR CANCER WE WOULD BE ABLE TO GENETICALLY MODIFY MOGGERS BY NOWW RAHHHH

(autistic breakdown above)

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall, the MOUSE and 5 others
Wouldn’t have cancer if we didn’t have all these toxins we made

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, HTN_Mentalcel, odux and 7 others
cancer is already cured because we've known for half a century what causes it and only 5-10% of it is genetic, everything else is environmental.

(also virtually no amount of the research budget is spend on this)

nobody is ready for the conversation that most cases of cancer are self inflicted.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: finn899, coispet, odux and 10 others
Get outta of here

Might be a horrible person or a bitch for this but there's no point in spending billions of dollars in trying to cure cancer when the strain is personalized and will keep evolving.
The opposite of a horrible person, a rational person. Excessively valuing cancer research is irrational.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and JCaesar
All natural diseases (not counting vaccine damage etc) comes from 3 things. Parasites, candida overgrowth, or heavy metal overload

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall and JCaesar
nobody is ready for the conversation that most cases of cancer are self inflicted.
Explain, would it have to do with letting yourself be inflicted to the numerous toxins we have nowadays?

Wouldn’t have cancer if we didn’t have all these toxins we made

The opposite of a horrible person, a rational person. Excessively valuing cancer research is irrational.
I talked about this issue with my friend group, maybe like 1-2 of them understood and like the rest of them looked at me like I was the next fucking adolf hitler! it's crazy too since the ones who disagree are always fucking complaining about money and shit when they support the dumping of their money to help put money in the pockets of the pharmaceuticals!!!

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Youㅤ
Being a horrible person is blinding yourself to the truth and trying to bring those who aren't down.

Big pharma most likely already found a cure for it, but they wouldn't let go of their shek els for something like that, would they.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Recessed Life and Youㅤ
cancer is already cured because we've known for half a century what causes it and only 5-10% of it is genetic, everything else is environmental.

How is breast cancer so common

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and JCaesar
I talked about this issue with my friend group, maybe like 1-2 of them understood and like the rest of them looked at me like I was the next fucking adolf hitler! it's crazy too since the ones who disagree are always fucking complaining about money and shit when they support the dumping of their money to help put money in the pockets of the pharmaceuticals!!!
>friend group

JFL imagine having friends in 2023

Yeah most people are idiotic they are unfortunately not able to comprehend things that we can

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, the MOUSE and niqfan625
probably synthetic chemicals that are fucking hormones up, 90% of the girls i know always complain about missing their period or like something is always horribly wrong with them. the breast area is generally where some of the action is so they are bound to have some sort of cancer there. not an expert though

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline

based and realitypilled

Would that be caused by too high PUFA?
High carbs, high sugar diets promotes candida overgrowth, but its not only diet that promote it. Smoking weed for example also promotes candida overgrowth. There is alot of stuff that promotes it

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
High carbs, high sugar diets promotes candida overgrowth, but its not only diet that promote it. Smoking weed for example also promotes candida overgrowth. There is alot of stuff that promotes it
That's interesting, would you mind sharing where you researched about all this?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and andy9432
That's interesting, would you mind sharing where you researched about all this?
It was a document i read called the parasite pill, that lead me to another document, i dont remember What that name was, the document has been posted here on this website, about candida albicans, that there is stuff that helps against it and Why candida is so dangerous. I even commented on it

Edit i found it. https://www.docdroid.net/U1Jl1vP/cdf-nac-protocol-pdf

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
It was a document i read called the parasite pill, that lead me to another document, i dont remember What that name was, the document has been posted here on this website, about candida albicans, that there is stuff that helps against it and Why candida is so dangerous. I even commented on it

Edit i found it. https://www.docdroid.net/U1Jl1vP/cdf-nac-protocol-pdf
Yo thanks, most diseases nowadays are human's lifestyle fault but it's hard to find actual study to go agaisnt what MSM says.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Might be a horrible person or a bitch for this but there's no point in spending billions of dollars in trying to cure cancer when the strain is personalized and will keep evolving. It's like the equivalent of being a parasite trying to take out a genetically unique population in one hit!!!

Also why try and cure cancer where you can just stop putting shit oils and pesticides in our food!!!! People should be trying to prevent cancer, not hope invasive cell-killer medication #20591239 that costed 2billion to develop that will ruin your last few years on Earth and drown your family in debt!!!!!

You still have to put money into curing cancer (duh) but I think the whole "curing cancer" thing is just a ploy by the elites to dump your money in the pharmaceutical industry.

IF IT WERENT FOR CANCER WE WOULD BE ABLE TO GENETICALLY MODIFY MOGGERS BY NOWW RAHHHH

you clearly know nothing about cancer, sure some of the stuff we consume may speed up cancer but as you age your more likely to get it.

Yo thanks, most diseases nowadays are human's lifestyle fault but it's hard to find actual study to go agaisnt what MSM says.
Thats Why studies cannot be trusted.Because They always have an agenda and it is the agenda of the Elite. U gotta go with ur own research and gut feeling

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Youㅤ and JCaesar
Thats Why studies cannot be trusted.Because They always have an agenda and it is the agenda of the Elite. U gotta go with ur own research and gut feeling
It feels like who pays more/has more power to have favouritism. It's incredible how shit like the american food pyramid for example manage to be shoved down on people's throat and be hold as truth so easily.

Makes you wonder how much else might be a lie.

• +1
you clearly know nothing about cancer, sure some of the stuff we consume may speed up cancer but as you age your more likely to get it.
i thought it was basic knowledge that cancer is because cells replicate and over time they fuck up. That's why I said there should be "some" investment still into the issue but the current system is a cash grab. They steal money to "fix" a problem they made themselves. Just "speeding up" cancer is an understatement. Sure seed oil #1 gives you 3% more likely of cancer, but add up everything else and we are getting sodomized by our government. We are being blackmailed with our lives.

probably synthetic chemicals that are fucking hormones up, 90% of the girls i know always complain about missing their period or like something is always horribly wrong with them. the breast area is generally where some of the action is so they are bound to have some sort of cancer there. not an expert though
Lots of older women I know through work or family have breast cancer it’s weird how common it is

i thought it was basic knowledge that cancer is because cells replicate and over time they fuck up. That's why I said there should be "some" investment still into the issue but the current system is a cash grab. They steal money to "fix" a problem they made themselves. Just "speeding up" cancer is an understatement. Sure seed oil #1 gives you 3% more likely of cancer, but add up everything else and we are getting sodomized by our government. We are being blackmailed with our lives.
all you need to do is get wealthy. then those problems go away.
I really doubt the government is trying to poison us, some of these bad things in our environment are simply cheaper than their alternatives.

all you need to do is get wealthy. then those problems go away.
I really doubt the government is trying to poison us, some of these bad things in our environment are simply cheaper than their alternatives.
mix of both.

Dnrd, I prefer all the funds going to cancer Research and actual illnesses than a penny going to whiny retards. Just be rich and fund the research yourself, people have bigger problems than bad eye area. Children want their parents to not die because of cancer...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall and Informationcapitali
Explain, would it have to do with letting yourself be inflicted to the numerous toxins we have nowadays?

the most common forms of cancer are all dietary.

but also people don't mind the environmental cancers, after all they keep consciously and voluntarily voting for governing bodies that don't do anything about it year after year, if anyone actually wanted to do anything about the sheer amount of pesticides in the system it would not be a hard fix but it would have consequences for food production.

the same goes for fossil fuels, it's not hard to stop using them, but half the population starves and dies if we do, that's the choice.

but unlike pesticides, that choice will have to be made either voluntarily or involuntary because fossiel fuels are finite.

most breast cancer is dietary + obesity.

Dnrd, I prefer all the funds going to cancer Research and actual illnesses than a penny going to whiny retards. Just be rich and fund the research yourself, people have bigger problems than bad eye area. Children want their parents to not die because of cancer...
never said all cancer research should be removed, also you have author bias since "med student" so I understand why you want lots of money shoveled in that department.

Yup just like retards still take fin min and other bullshit when i
Being a horrible person is blinding yourself to the truth and trying to bring those who aren't down.

Big pharma most likely already found a cure for it, but they wouldn't let go of their shek els for something like that, would they.
CUred my whole norwood from 3 to 0 by fixing skull shape, its very easy to see that most actual researchers know the real cause is something else

• Hmm...
Yup just like retards still take fin min and other bullshit when i

CUred my whole norwood from 3 to 0 by fixing skull shape, its very easy to see that most actual researchers know the real cause is something else
Yo mind sharing how did you fix it? Most people here just say take fin drugs hair transplant etc

• +1

I think we need to prioritize curing things such as cancer but aggressively take a harder approach to the root cause, fucking chads and stacys are hitting fucking chemical thc/nicotine vapes 24/7. Young people do drugs more than ever now. It’s so dumb that we keep spending more money on finding a cure rather than trying to suppress the root causes. for the most part only people who were born ugly really understand the significance of being healthy because it’s an integral part of ascending and maintaining.

• +1
best cancer prevention is gymceling as it steals resources away from cancer cells

Cancer is very mild compared to aving yet idiots waste their money by putting it into a retirement fund jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back