Curly hair is masculine (New study GTFIH)

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Androgens are male sex hormones. They are responsible for the development and maintenance of male characteristics, but androgens increase in both boys and girls during puberty. In both sexes, these hormones contribute to increased body hair and, later, balding in males. An increase in androgens in females can actually change the shape of the hair follicle from round to flat and this can instigate a change in texture from straight to curly.

Another studies on saunas:

The short answer is yes, saunas can increase testosterone levels. In fact, one study found that regular sauna use leads to a 47% increase in testosterone production over the course of six months. The general health benefits of saunas have been documented throughout history and more recently proven through studies conducted by respected research organizations.

Cold Exposure and Muscle GrowthIn short, yes, the cold can slow down your gains if you're timing it wrong. According to a study, exposing muscles to cold temperatures, like those in an ice bath, 'could' limit the activation of key signaling pathways responsible for muscle protein synthesis.

They also did a study where they made 200 men participate in a sex hormone (testosterone) test based on which haplogroup has the ability to produce the highest testosterone all men were subject to HGs such as I,J,H,G,E,R,Q etc. Out of all the haplogroups in the world E subclades (E-V13) has shown to be the most elite haplogroup in Europe as it makes a man produce relatively high amounts of androgens.

So that means niggers have the highest testosterone?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LooksThinker, distance decay and 1 other person
I have curly hair lesgoo

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and flippasav

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and wsada
No. It just means that the males of a family will not have as straight hair as their female relatives

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
No. It just means that the males of a family will not have as straight hair as their female relatives
Idk isn’t your dads gene like more dominant than your mothers or something?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Idk isn’t your dads gene like more dominant than your mothers or something?
I skipped Bio in 10th grade so I can't answer right now

• JFL
I skipped Bio in 10th grade so I can't answer right now
Funny thing Is I am gonna study Biochemistry in university this year in September lmao (hopefully they let me in)

• +1
i have straight hair that curls not nappy curly look at mine

stay delulu babes :love: :love: :p:p

• JFL
i have straight hair that curls not nappy curly look at mine
Nope you have curly hair and a nigger pheno as an Egyptian

Nope you have curly hair and a nigger pheno as an Egyptian
I dont look like a nigger nor do I have curly curly hair you fucking retard LMQO

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and flippasav
  • Hmm...
I dont look like a nigger nor do I have curly curly hair you fucking retard LMQO
There was this Egyptian friend of mine he looked south sudanese negroid but took a DNA test and he got 90% Egyptian and 10% East African

• Woah
Reactions: Big White Cuck
There was this Egyptian friend of mine he looked south sudanese negroid but took a DNA test and he got 90% Egyptian and 10% East African
Yeah hes probably blacker than me. Most egyptians are a couple shades darker than me. Egyptians are typically 20% lighter than tunisians

• +1
Will still straighten it tbh

• +1
Yeah hes probably blacker than me. Most egyptians are a couple shades darker than me. Egyptians are typically 20% lighter than tunisians
Ive also seen white egyptians

• +1
My bad I thought that’s where you are from jfl
So fine you look like every other MENA person

My bad I thought that’s where you are from jfl
So fine you look like every other MENA person
I am egyptian lol, but not pure. Dads side is turkish mom has saudi, and the turks on my dads side r albanian

• +1
I am egyptian lol, but not pure. Dads side is turkish mom has saudi, and the turks on my dads side r albanian
Yeah and I am 100% azeri but both my parents were born in Iran (I’m born and residing in UK)

This guy looks typical egyptian lol. And hes tanner then me

Attachments

• IMG_2955.png
    IMG_2955.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
I dont think you guys know what egyptians look like. Non of us has sloped negro cheeks

• JFL
I dont think you guys know what egyptians look like. Non of us has sloped negro cheeks
Tbh i was trolling but you do kinda resemble a negroid skull

My hair went from totally straight as a kid to thicker and wavy now. You don't really see ringlets though til it's like 4 inches long

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and flippasav
You look like this Egyptian Youtuber Iamlucid:

You look like this Egyptian Youtuber Iamlucid:

Hes tanner then me by a bit, Also this pic i was just finished roofing foe the summer im like 30% tanner than inisually am

• +1
Androgens are male sex hormones. They are responsible for the development and maintenance of male characteristics, but androgens increase in both boys and girls during puberty. In both sexes, these hormones contribute to increased body hair and, later, balding in males. An increase in androgens in females can actually change the shape of the hair follicle from round to flat and this can instigate a change in texture from straight to curly.

Another studies on saunas:

The short answer is yes, saunas can increase testosterone levels. In fact, one study found that regular sauna use leads to a 47% increase in testosterone production over the course of six months. The general health benefits of saunas have been documented throughout history and more recently proven through studies conducted by respected research organizations.

Cold Exposure and Muscle GrowthIn short, yes, the cold can slow down your gains if you're timing it wrong. According to a study, exposing muscles to cold temperatures, like those in an ice bath, 'could' limit the activation of key signaling pathways responsible for muscle protein synthesis.

They also did a study where they made 200 men participate in a sex hormone (testosterone) test based on which haplogroup has the ability to produce the highest testosterone all men were subject to HGs such as I,J,H,G,E,R,Q etc. Out of all the haplogroups in the world E subclades (E-V13) has shown to be the most elite haplogroup in Europe as it makes a man produce relatively high amounts of androgens.

Ok buddy what abt Aryan blonde hair

Pat me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and flippasav
Rly i coulent egen pick that up maybe yk more than me. Is that bad or north negroid different
Even @Debetro the race expert can also tell you have that much black blood on average

• +1
This is my skin color rn