Curries just keep winning with white women

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Before the agepill caught her

An "Islamic Studies" scholar JFL she only studied Mid East Pol. I remember she got imprisoned by based Iranians. He boyfriend was a Jew who cheated on her for a femcel. Full article below. She married a paki atheist lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬, Mog3D, Ricky212 and 3 others
Assuming betabuxx. Sad seeing richfag ethniks go for these white troons

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, SidharthTheSlayer and SecularIslamist
white women like curries more than mena or latina women

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
She isn't white though.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian
Assuming betabuxx. Sad seeing richfag ethniks go for these white troons
She's a famous academic - not because she's an academic. But because she was imprisoned. Biggest thing that happened to her. Otherwise she'd be begging some 3rd rate uni for a job. Will probably get book / movie deals lmao.

She isn't white though.
She's Australian 🦘

white women like curries more than mena or latina women
Curry SMV is untested in Latin America. Don't tell me it's shit. There isn't enough data.

Does she shit though?

Does she shit though?
Yea but doesn't like squat toilets.

Dr Moore-Gilbert describes prison food as edible and will never forget the 'filthy, disgusting, squat toilet' she says hadn't been cleaned if in months, if not ever.

'They said, 'We can't give you cleaning chemicals because you'll drink them and kill yourself,' she recalled.

'I said, 'You clean it then.' My first hunger strike, that was one of my demands: 'I want someone to pour bleach into the toilet.' '

Curry SMV is untested in Latin America. Don't tell me it's shit. There isn't enough data.
their pheno is alien and they're culturally opposite to us. sub nigger smv unless arab pacing and giga nt. girls like white boys and mulattos

just be curry theory strikes again. have you ever seen a greek guy slay?

just be curry theory strikes again. have you ever seen a greek guy slay?
Actually no other than movies. Y'all are massive incels.

their pheno is alien and they're culturally opposite to us. sub nigger smv unless arab pacing and giga nt. girls like white boys and mulattos
I don't disagree it's alien. That's why I say it's untested. Anything is possible in the swarth belt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
I don't disagree it's alien. That's why I say it's untested. Anything is possible in the swarth belt.
there are curries in latin america dude.

Latinas are racist to non Latinos and non whites to begin with and the curry pheno is ethnic even for us.

trust me white women like them more.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and SidharthTheSlayer
there are curries in latin america dude.

Latinas are racist to non Latinos and non whites to begin with and the curry pheno is ethnic even for us.

trust me white women like them more.
OP would be considered white or Latino in Latin America though, as would a very large amount of curries. What flies as white is completely different there than in other parts of the world lol

• JFL
OP would be considered white or Latino in Latin America though, as would a very large amount of curries. What flies as white is completely different there than in other parts of the world lol
JFL I'm don't look remotely white. Paki is my most common guess.

If Latinos consider themselves white they are on some next level crack just like Turks who think the same.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
no way some pakis would but south asian features are very different from castizo or mestizo

• +1

If Latinos consider themselves white they are on some next level crack just like Turks who think the same.
white in latin america is just skin color. its not about being pure europeans. but 99% of pale latinos still white mog south asians

no way some pakis would but south asian features are very different from castizo or mestizo
My cousin's are easily guessed as Mexican in LA.

white in latin america is just skin color. its not about being pure europeans. but 99% of pale latinos still white mog south asians
So even this guy is considered white?

He's not white at all. Neither is Kaka.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
She would never even look at this guy if he wasnt rich lol

It's what I heard from @IAMNOTANINCEL, he lives in Brazil. Whiteness is more about being mostly European/having somewhat European features with no chinky or groidy looks and light skinned (light brown at minimum)

• +1
Indians are hot as shit

• JFL
My cousin's are easily guessed as Mexican in LA.

So even this guy is considered white?

View attachment 2784946

He's not white at all. Neither is Kaka.
View attachment 2784947
bengali pheno might have a tiny overlap because brown and chink eyes with native leaning mestizos. pakis and indians as a whole are not at all ambiguous looking. even though anyone can pass as latina but dravidian the pheno is seen as ugly here

those guys pass in portugal and spain btw

She would never even look at this guy if he wasnt rich lol
She's rich herself. He's a second rate comedian.
bengali pheno might have a tiny overlap because brown and chink eyes with native leaning mestizos. pakis and indians as a whole are not at all ambiguous looking. even though anyone can pass as latina but dravidian the pheno is seen as ugly here

those guys pass in portugal and spain btw
We are vast majority still easily curry. I'm a genetic anomaly. People in the east (Chittagong, Banderban) look swarthy gook. Our eyes are our saving grace. Otherwise, generally darker and shorter than pakis and Indians (except Dravidian).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Daughter is extremely curry looking white genes are recessive af no wonder 4 psl beckies like Sydney Sweeney are considered tera Stacie’s in a world full of shitskins

Daughter is extremely curry looking white genes are recessive af no wonder 4 psl beckies like Sydney Sweeney are considered tera Stacie’s in a world full of shitskins
I'm pretty sure that's a daughter from a previous marriage. But yes, it can go that way.

She looks great in the first few pics, too bad whites age like dogshit

• +1
I should probably make a post about usman kwhaja, paki australian cricket player that who converted a mtb to islam

We are vast majority still easily curry. I'm a genetic anomaly. People in the east (Chittagong, Banderban) look swarthy gook. Our eyes are our saving grace. Otherwise, generally darker and shorter than pakis and Indians (except Dravidian).
sure but curries aren't ambiguous looking. no other race has dravidian admixture. pakis and punjabis with lightskin would look foreign to us

bug eyes don't exist in latin america neither do those bulbous noses

anyways i think she is with him just for vallidation, never bc of true love

I should probably make a post about usman kwhaja, paki australian cricket player that who converted a mtb to islam
Yeah I've seen him before what is going on with Australia? Are they curry only? Are there any mixed race white/curries?

He doesn't look bad. Actually he reminds me of Tim Cahill who kinda looks ethnic too. Is it just 40°C weather? Every Aussie I met were still pale af

sure but curries aren't ambiguous looking. no other race has dravidian admixture. pakis and punjabis with lightskin would look foreign to us

bug eyes don't exist in latin america neither do those bulbous noses
My swarth belt never applied to most curries. It applied to those 10%. I don't think Punjab's and light skin would look foreign.

You're gonna make set up another swarth belt quiz.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Screenshot 2024 03 02 143635

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

Users who are viewing this thread

Back