Curry fraudmaxes as a blackboi to get into medical school

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Learn from this low-inhib curry. JFL at being honest. JFL at hard work.

Just identify as black theory is legit.

I really need to write a guide on Frauding Your Race. If you're light skinned frauding as wite makes your life 100x better. Same if you're darkskinned - just fraud as black.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad, Velvet, DidntRead and 5 others

who the fuck is this guy gonna fraud as? he looks like a hollywood actor just overdosed on melanotan + tanned in a sunbed for 10 hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 191997

who the fuck is this guy gonna fraud as? he looks like a hollywood actor just overdosed on melanotan + tanned in a sunbed for 10 hours
If he was white he'd legit be the biggest model ever. Bigger than Gandy and Sean o pry combined. Holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
If he was white he'd legit be the biggest model ever. Bigger than Gandy and Sean o pry combined. Holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 685
I cant stop laughing at that name

i remember seeing something that if Ivy League schools only judged on merit, the black contingent would literally be almost 0. the Chinese proportion would go up a lot and interestingly the white would drop by a lot (i suspect because they count jews as white and most of them get in for nepotism reasons). i think indians actually do mostly get in on merit.

Learn from this low-inhib curry. JFL at being honest. JFL at hard work.

Just identify as black theory is legit.

I really need to write a guide on Frauding Your Race. If you're light skinned frauding as wite makes your life 100x better. Same if you're darkskinned - just fraud as black.

It's over for Indians who aren't lightskinned to fraud as Caucasians or dark skinned to fraud as Blacks.

I wish someone post about racefrauding for curries.
Will write a serious guide after some time. Race frauding is underrated in all areas of life, not just women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Will write a serious guide after some time. Race frauding is underrated in all areas of life, not just women.
Go for it brother. Majority of Curries including me stand in the middle where they're not lightskinned or dark skinned so that they can't fraud as Whites or blacks/ Mullatos. So hispanic maybe the only option. Even Arabmaxxing is not even an option unless being uberrich because Arabs now have a bad name in the west