curry german couple

There are exceptions

I live in Germany and think German girls are very nice they don’t reflect most of what the blackpill says

But then again a huge percentage of this forum is German so there’s definitely a lot of incels here

Never seemed to see a problem the women are very nice and open even the whores here are nice

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
looksmatched bud

• Hmm...
that pajeet is ugly af but she is definitely not a htb

• JFL
he gets mogged hard by her, but he could have gotten a better looking indian woman from his country instead of that pig

• Hmm...
he gets mogged hard by her, but he could have gotten a better looking indian woman from his country instead of that pig
looks better than most jeetas..... shes not bad

looks better than most jeetas..... shes not bad
she’s not bad, but i’ve seen bone foggers in india on the streets when i went there last year

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: future_mogger and forevermirin
She is a textbook MTB

• Woah
She jaw mogs him brutal.

• JFL
she’s not bad, but i’ve seen bone foggers in india on the streets when i went there last year
true. top 0.1% of jeetas = beautiful stacies.

one of the hottest girls in my village dates a skinnyfat mtn curry

true. top 0.1% of jeetas = beautiful stacies.
On average, when I was in India last year, I saw at least 5 bone-foggers everyday whenever I walked outside of my house and 1 of the 5 women were stacy tier women. I was in central India, not south India. If these women had coloured eyes and lighter skin, they would be gigastacies, I kid you not. And unlike in the west, most women in India are skinnier, they have that typical modelesque body, which is not the best body, but it is still better than the woman being a total landwhale, like how a lot of women are in the west.