Curry with 40% Aryan DNA

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Another example of how genetics /genotype is not a precursor to phenotype just a indicator. He is literally 42.6% IVC and 41.6% Sintashta(Steppe_MLBA) more aryan than lots of white passing Iranians and other MENAs but still looks curry. He's also a pahari which people brag about looking european but he looks typical curry @Chadeep

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, Lmao, Bushman and 22 others
Aryan in Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, chaddyboi66, bloomercel and 13 others
Was just thinking about it that phenotype is a myth ( better wording would be not totally true there some truth to it ofcourse) honestly combinations can cause similar looking people who do not come from same person ie salludon gandy

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, gigell, northern mogger and 2 others
Aryan in Mumbai
Ive seen dark Arab looking Italians dna test showing that they are 100% european on 23andme. Genetics and phenotypes are related but not accurate imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Lmao, Costcosuperstore and 10 others
How did he get that? Unless it's a DNA test can't be 100% sure.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What Are those Autistic Metrics? I don't understand them. Cycles 50 Distance Time? Explain me Bhai. 23&me

• +1
Sinthastha arent "aryan" , brahmins raped their females from yaz culture and let them in as refugees, they arent the only ones, even the maga brahmins are zoroastrians who were let in due to the only ones who could perform sun worship, Parsis same.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ominion, boss8055 and 2 others
What Are those Autistic Metrics? I don't understand them. Cycles 50 Distance Time? Explain me Bhai. 23&me
Genetic distances bhai. He is very close to europeans. He should be white passing according to these genetic maps but he looks curry brutal.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Imretarded?, looksmac and 1 other person
Sinthastha arent "aryan" , brahmins raped their females from yaz culture and let them in as refugees, they arent the only ones, even the maga brahmins are zoroastrians who were let in due to the only ones who could perform sun worship, Parsis same.
Sinthastha are indo Iranians. Most people consider them to be aryans

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

• +1
Sinthastha are indo Iranians. Most people consider them to be aryans

Kurganist theory has been falling out of favour since 2020, it has reached its apex with the recent lazardis paper. No one except the harvard school dimwits like reich take it seriously anymore.

• +1
How did he get that? Unless it's a DNA test can't be 100% sure.
>5'8"
>attractive

That is not attractive, it might manlet cutoff but still massive unhalo

• +1
From what I've seen only Pashtun's are White Passing. But exceptional examples.

• +1
From what I've seen only Pashtun's are White Passing. But exceptional examples.
Even majority of pashtuns don't. It mostly dardics and nuristanis that morr commonly pass as whites. They look kinda weird tho. Not exactly white passing in thr regular sense. They look mixed

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Who fucking cares about muh aryan ancestry and purity?

It's all looks. Meeks is mullato and will always be more aryan and superior to a boneless white.
IMG 5188

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Bushman, Richard Cheese and 3 others
Images 12
Images
Who cares about passing as Med when you Average Italian Mafia Boss looks like a Arab at best.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, normie_joe, borntosuffer and 2 others
raped by abo dna

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Imretarded?
Even majority of pashtuns don't. It mostly dardics and nuristanis that morr commonly pass as whites. They look kinda weird tho. Not exactly white passing in thr regular sense. They look mixed
exotic whites are superior they are high t moggers

• +1
Will never unserstand Indians that desperately try to prove themsleves as having Aryan ancestry when the average Chad Dravidian would rape them in a heartbeat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Razeb, Aesthetic.pilled and 5 others
Ive seen dark Arab looking Italians dna test showing that they are 100% european on 23andme. Genetics and phenotypes are related but not accurate imo
Southern Europeans don't pass in non Southern Europe.

• +1
looks like a white man tho
You're conflating aryan with white. They can coincide but not always, arabs or curries can be aryan.

Putin is white, only a retard would say no but he most definitely isn't aryan even with his coloured eyes and light hair. He's a gremlin who must be squashed.
IMG 5189

I don't give a shit about the supposed white superiority. They are not. I believe in aryanism in the only part that matters, aryan looks.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, borntosuffer, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Southern Europeans don't pass in non Southern Europe.
What about atlanto meds? Many of them look pan european

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
You're conflating aryan with white. They can coincide but not always, arabs or curries can be aryan.

Putin is white, only a retard would say no but he most definitely isn't aryan even with his coloured eyes and light hair. He's a gremlin who must be squashed.
View attachment 2902987

I don't give a shit about the supposed white superiority. They are not. I believe in aryanism in the only part that matters, aryan looks.
so we are on the same team

its annoying when sfcels call me ethnic while Im skullmogging them to agartha

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
More about being low ASI

• +1
so we are on the same team

its annoying when sfcels call me ethnic while Im skullmogging them to agartha
Hitler himself understood this fact, which is why he recruited people from all ethnicities they deemed of aryan character while also sterilizing many Germans and slaughtering many slavs.

The average nordic or med looks nothing like these two but it's the goal of aryanism to make it the norm. That philosophy should spread all over. Uplift africans to all tyrones and black stacies, uplift asians to chang. Whatever
IMG 5190
IMG 5191

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, Jason Voorhees, ominion and 2 others

Another Example Bhai

• +1
Giving me uttarkhand or himachal vibes

• +1
Hitler himself understood this fact, which is why he recruited people from all ethnicities they deemed of aryan character while also sterilizing many Germans and slaughtering many slavs.

The average nordic or med looks nothing like these two but it's the goal of aryanism to make it the norm. That philosophy should spread all over. Uplift africans to all tyrones and black stacies, uplift asians to chang. Whatever
View attachment 2902994
View attachment 2902995
thats why hitler was the goat @Magnum Opus

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Magnum Opus and Imretarded?

View attachment 2902994
View attachment 2902995
i have conflating opinions on nose bridge tbh, in some cases it blends with the rest of the face and on some it looks low class. I think the ideal nose is atesh salih and david gandy for a male, but i wonder if a more slightly droopy nose like moose ali khan (except not as bulbous) can work

• +1
  • Hmm...
What about atlanto meds? Many of them look pan european
It depends what they look like. Europeans are sensitive to
A) Skin color
B) MENA features - sharp features, hooked noses etc.

Nobody cares about eye and hair color. A blue eyed Sicilian will be viewed as a gypsy while a brown eyed non-Southern European will be considered white.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Jason Voorhees
i have conflating opinions on nose bridge tbh, in some cases it blends with the rest of the face and on some it looks low class. I think the ideal nose is atesh salih and david gandy for a male, but i wonder if a more slightly droopy nose like moose ali khan (except not as bulbous) can work
This guy?
IMG 5193
I don't think nasal bridge is that important. What's important is it's not orc like so his is good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and spark
why do pahari have superiority complex bhai?
Do u think they do? I not noticed it, but maybe because they are civilized unlike rest of North india?

• JFL

Another one @Chadeep

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507-175318.png
    Screenshot_20240507-175318.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
Do u think they do? I not noticed it, but maybe because they are civilized unlike rest of North india?
Tell this nigga about jatt and pahari superiority complex they also keep rubbing it into everyone faces @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Ive seen dark Arab looking Italians dna test showing that they are 100% european on 23andme.
Italy is not a european country it's a melting pot, many self reported "italians" are not european
Genetics and phenotypes are related but not accurate imo
its more so that 23 and me never used bone and skin measurements to categorize their DNA samples

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BrahminBoss
Tell this nigga about jatt and pahari superiority complex they also keep rubbing it into everyone faces @Chadeep
Jatts that I see don't look appealing

• +1
Jatts that I see don't look appealing
Jatts act like low IQ thugs. They are Similar to African Americans in mannerisms. Pahadis are Narcy because of lighter skin tone than most.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Jason Voorhees
Average Albanian

Jatts act like low IQ thugs. They are Similar to African Americans in mannerisms. Pahadis are Narcy because of lighter skin tone than most.
Paharis have light skin but weak features, so I don't find them impressive

Yes ur right, also logic the rapper is an example of this, I used to think he was white or just some mutt who is like 75% white I never expected him to be half black. Phenotype is not always an accurate representation of genotype. I've seen Italians and Greeks that look like gulf Arabs and Levantines eventhough their genotype is entirely different from those groups. I think phenotype can overlap between ethnic groups

aryan in the slums of mumbai

Another example of how genetics is not a precursor to phenotype just a indicator. He is literally 42.6% IVC and 41.6% Sintashta(Steppe_MLBA) more aryan than lots of white passing Iranians and other MENAs but still looks curry. He's also a pahari which people brag about looking european but he looks typical curry @Chadeep

He still has Aryan genes so it’s possible his kids wont look curry