Currycel not me blew up the toilet at the gympj

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I was doing curls and all I hear is that shart noise coming from a currycel OHP 85lb srs. He looks around with his shit eye area. The gym bunnies give him this nasty ass look. The Chads at my gym shake his head. He runs to the bathroom comes out after 20 min and runs to his car probably didn’t wipe correctly lol. Gym bunny goes in and she comes out and gasps omg he blew up the toilet it smells lime a rat ass in there. The Chad and chadlite with her start laughing there asses off. The Stacies like wtf are wrong with these people. The Chad like he’s Indian what do you expect Jfl. I heard the whole conversation I started laughing

Later on I go into that gym and it’s a war zone shit stains everywhere with shitty toilet stuck on the toilet seat. Wtf I walked out. This nerdy white kid went it and came right back out and complained

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1751, KlutchPurpp and 12 others
OP wears velcro school shoes to the gym

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Drugs, FatJattMofo and 2 others
The Chad like he’s Indian what do you expect Jfl. I heard the whole conversation I started laughing
i woulda laughed too ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Just lol if they really talked bad about Indians in front of you an Indian.

Your gym has 1 bathroom for both sexes? What kind of larp or ghetto gym you go to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1751, DidntRead and 12 others
Just lol if they really talked bad about Indians in front of you an Indian.

Your gym has 1 bathroom for both sexes? What kind of larp or ghetto gym you go to.
Anytime fitness and nah we have Like three lol. The other two were occupied by the boomers who shower. I was laughing to ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Cope he was doing a street shitter exercise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1751, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
He was superseting ohp with shitting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, DidntRead, Zeta ascended and 1 other person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1751
Funniest thread ive ever read "looked around with his shit eye area' hahahahahha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, onnysk and Deleted member 1751

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5746, AbandonShip and 3 others
OVER FOR INDIANS

I was doing curls and all I hear is that shart noise coming from a currycel OHP 85lb srs. He looks around with his shit eye area. The gym bunnies give him this nasty ass look. The Chads at my gym shake his head. He runs to the bathroom comes out after 20 min and runs to his car probably didn’t wipe correctly lol. Gym bunny goes in and she comes out and gasps omg he blew up the toilet it smells lime a rat ass in there. The Chad and chadlite with her start laughing there asses off. The Stacies like wtf are wrong with these people. The Chad like he’s Indian what do you expect Jfl. I heard the whole conversation I started laughing

Later on I go into that gym and it’s a war zone shit stains everywhere with shitty toilet stuck on the toilet seat. Wtf I walked out. This nerdy white kid went it and came right back out and complained
finally a good thread

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
all curries who train at my gym smell like bad bo, not even the curry smell you get at tandori restaurants, but the actual bad bo of a foul smelling human being.