• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, mog_or_be_mogged and liberiangrimreaper
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 62796, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
no black person in existence has ever wanted to be dravidian
I think a few dravidians definitely do pass as blacks as much as people deny it. You can't tell me this tribal man and his baby don't pass as blacks. They don't have negroid skulls but they have the same tropical shifted phenotype, features and very dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, liberiangrimreaper and BrahminBoss
i dont think any black has tried to larp as Dravidian :lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and liberiangrimreaper
I think a few dravidians definitely do pass as blacks as much as people deny it. You can't tell me this tribal man and his baby don't pass as blacks. They don't have negroid skulls but they have the same tropical shifted phenotype, features and very dark skin.

View attachment 2865599
Alright, now post the picture of the Dravidian. :forcedsmile:

Alright, now post the picture of the Dravidian. :forcedsmile:
I'm referring to thr Munda people when im talking about "Dravidians" in this context. Modern day dravidians are too caucasoid looking for that. I'm mainly talking about the tribals.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
True they are different coming from half Aryan my self:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and BrahminBoss
I'm referring to thr Munda people when im talking about "Dravidians" in this context. Modern day dravidians are too caucasoid looking for that. I'm mainly talking about the tribals.
I was making a joke because that dude is as black as they come. If you told me he was from sub-sahara Africa, I would have believed you.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BrahminBoss
Andaman nicobar inhabitants looks black.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Niggers mog dark curries

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
who cares? all look the same

dravidian = black

sindh+punjab = med

rest of south asia= mixed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, brucewayne78, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Dravidians are better looking facially but frame, height, and athleticism are cucked due to subhuman vegetarian diet + arranged marriages.

Also Jewish bbc propaganda of course

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Michael Myers, mayo mogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62796 and mayo mogger
Dravidians are better looking facially but frame, height, and athleticism are cucked due to subhuman vegetarian diet + arranged marriages.

Also Jewish bbc propaganda of course
avg dravid does not look like sendhil , the lower caste of every region have way more devloped facial structure due to the fact they were allowed to meat and by generations their facial structure grew way better . lack of animal fat causes the indian mutt skull , thats why jatts have good facial strcuture due to high geneational dairy consumption

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and BrahminBoss
Let's do a cousin swap. You get my Punjabi cousin, I get your Dravidian cousin. 🥰
Only one of my cousins is attractive but she only dates rich guys who take her on trips to Ladakh and pay for her hotel.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Michael Myers
Only one of my cousins is attractive but she only dates rich guys who take her on trips to Ladakh and pay for her hotel.
Joever for me, I'm poor. I only get 115,000 rupees per month.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Let's do a cousin swap. You get my Punjabi cousin, I get your Dravidian cousin. 🥰
Ngl one of my Dravid cousins is lwk bad. But she lives in the west and is bwc only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated, Michael Myers and BrahminBoss
Ngl one of my Dravid cousins is lwk bad. But she lives in the west and is bwc only.
I have a few relatives here in the west and they seem to be BWC only as well.

Joever for me, I'm poor. I only get 115,000 rupees per month.
That's a good salary in India but adjusted for purchasing power it's probably not that much in Netherlands.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
That's a good salary in India but adjusted for purchasing power it's probably not that much in Netherlands.
Really? I thought it wasn't much to be considered good enough for someone that has standards like your cousin. It's actually student loans that I get and not salary from a job. If I get a full-time job after college, I would make 267,000 per month (before taxes) and probably 231,000 after taxes.

View attachment 2865599
Mirin zygos

• +1
Reactions: murdah