curry's celebrating the replacement in the uk

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!

look at all the comments of curry's talking about "the food will be better" or how pakis and curry's should unite bruh. when does china enslave india??

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso and try2beme
Failed thread

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater

look at all the comments of curry's talking about "the food will be better" or how pakis and curry's should unite bruh. when does china enslave india??

It's time to redefine BBC to Big Brown Cock

• JFL
Reactions: Fynasids dk
I dont see the problem here, these whitewashed indians have british parents or grandparents most of the time and are the best contributors we have compared to low class whites who are making their areas outside london turn to shit cuz of their degen cultures

London is simply the only good part of the uk cuz we have actual hard working curries unlike lazy uneducated chavs the rest of the country have

I dont see the problem here, these whitewashed indians have british parents or grandparents most of the time and are the best contributors we have compared to low class whites who are making their areas outside london turn to shit cuz of their degen cultures
white people arent even a majority in london and soo in the us. also low class whites> low class currys in which in reality like 90% of immigrants arent future lawyers/doctors or gonna contribute possitively to society

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
white people arent even a majority in london and soo in the us. also low class whites> low class currys in which in reality like 90% of immigrants arent future lawyers/doctors or gonna contribute possitively to society
They contribute more positively than whites do. Indians and chinese achieve the best in the uk even africans are closer to white. I have more curry doctors then white but that could also be my area. cant even get started on white working class culture let alone whites being destroyed by curries in their own country and letting it happen. London is thriving for good reason

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Curries end up mogging whites in education and wealth within a few generations.

Even though curries gets paid less, unloving white parents kick their parents out at 16 and scrape to get by. Meanwhile incel pajeet lives with his parents til 35 amasses mass fortune to buy 5 bed apartment in central London and imports educated wife from abroad.