• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler, whiteislandpill, try2beme and 4 others
@murdah

looks super hqnp

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Of course her husband is the size of a fucking fridge, frame and height pilled again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, 5.5psl, Yliaster and 1 other person
how ethnic women become absolute tradwifes when they see white men

• +1
Reactions: Azonin, Samsepioler, gribsufer1 and 2 others
Ethnic? shes like 85% white lool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, try2beme and Dicklet3incher
looks quadroon mixed with castiza blood
very cute tho ngl, married a very burly massive framed white man

just have good frame theory!

• +1
Of course her husband is the size of a fucking fridge, frame and height pilled again
She doesn’t care about height, her husband just happens to be 6’7”

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and gribsufer1

you jsut dont see this with white girls :love::love:

me gusta

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, try2beme and murdah
If that is what a 6ft+ Viking can get it's ober tbh
or maybe 6'+ viking didnt want to deal with the hassle that is white girls and instead married a cute quadroon/castize girl who is a 1000 percent more trad and hqnp than any white girl + will give birth to white kids anyway

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, Jason Voorhees and murdah
its just so happens that my bf is build like a lineman and is white

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Yliaster
or maybe 6'+ viking didnt want to deal with the hassle that is white girls and instead married a cute quadroon/castize girl who is a 1000 percent more trad and hqnp than any white girl + will give birth to white kids anyway
White girls are trophy wives because they are so hypergamous. Only high t and successful men date white women.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and try2beme
Didnt even see the husband but hes out her league

• +1
  • Hmm...
Is her bf fucking ginger ?

• +1
He can do better.

IMG 7493

looks good to me here?
Low T men use JBW card and go for ethnics because thru have low standards and are easy to control. High T white men and high T ethnics go for white women because they don't want a boring relationship and want a women that they can show off to friends

• JFL
Low T men use JBW card and go for ethnics because thru have low standards and are easy to control. High T white men and high T ethnics go for white women because they don't want a boring relationship and want a women that they can show off to friends
Getting a white women as an ethnic is nightmare mode. Being white is easy mode man… Also even if you get to date a white women, imagine the stress you get having to meet her parents as an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Jason Voorhees
Getting a white women as an ethnic is nightmare mode. Being white is easy mode man… Also even if you get to date a white women, imagine the stress you get having to meet her parents as an ethnic
I remember when when I was 16 I was talking to this white girl, she wanted to date me seriously and meet her parents. I was like hell no im too brown for that, she was hqnp and virgin but I was too insecure at the time of being ethnic and I lost that chance smh.

• JFL
I remember when when I was 16 I was talking to this white girl, she wanted to date me seriously and meet her parents. I was like hell no im too brown for that, she was hqnp and virgin but I was too insecure at the time of being ethnic and I lost that chance smh.
Larps.org

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and murdah
thats the brutal reality us ethnics have to deal with 😔

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
She doesn’t care about height, her husband just happens to be 6’7”
In other videos he looks like a max 6'2 guy, she's just very short like 5'1 range.

• +1