Cutting is a meme

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Drugmaxxing
Like seriously you retards go nuts ab muh abs WHEN ITS ALL ABOUT FRAME

If you are a casual gym goer why put yourself through the hell of cutting when you never have your shirt off anyways all it does it make you look DYEL :lul:

All you need to do is bulk and grow your frame and muscles constantly because THATS WHAT PEOPLE TRULY SEE not your definition and vascularity.

I do want to mention tho im talking moderate bulk with a healthy diet not binging bc then ur just going to become a fat fuck obviously no shit

After many years of bulking and consistent gym u can eventually cut and have an absolute mogger build that looks unnatty

Or you can fall for the cutting meme like a few months in to gym grind and limit your growth and look like a dyel cuck

TLDR: bulking builds muscles and frame, casual gym goers need that only bc they never are showing off their definition anyways. Cutting is hell and only pros need to go through that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, rubberduck and Deleted member 28774
YOUR FACE LOOKS THE BEST AT 10% BF ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE

• +1
Reactions: Detective, j05, redmaxx and 5 others
1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
YOUR FACE LOOKS THE BEST AT 10% BF ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE
Jfl at this meme too, 10% BF is hell and unsustainable. Also, you are ugly anyways so low BF wont save you stop coping nigger jew

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
ur low iq and can't plan ahead so I assume you are a nigger

ur low iq and can't plan ahead so I assume you are a nigger
Keep coping while my light yagami level IQ helps my master plan to slay all the stacies in the world

Jfl at this meme too, 10% BF is hell and unsustainable. Also, you are ugly anyways so low BF wont save you stop coping nigger jew
Totally sustainable but not through diet contrary to what the "experts" or as I call them faggots, say
I play hockey, easy to stay 10% BF. If you play a sport like that it's easy to stay lean even eating quite a bit of food. It's just hard mentally to restrict calories that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
Keep coping while my light yagami level IQ helps my master plan to slay all the stacies in the world
oh it's a white shitposter now i get it

salute

Chico candid

My honest reaction

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx