CW Bimax+ maxilla downgraft+ genioplasty will fix me? Also how do I change my eyebrow tilt from positive to neutral or slighty positive.

STEVE GAMING

STEVE GAMING

Long nose is everything
Preface my face looks a lot shorter in the mirror as opposed to the vertically dilated pics presented here.

Also is there a way to change your eyebrow tilt from positive to straight. People always tell me I look like a serial killer because of my eyebrows which might be good if you dark triadmaxxing in the west but I live in Asia which is a big no no. Furthermore how do I get the exact measurement of the maxilla and jaw rotation/movement correct, am I supposed to consult with the actual surgeon or the autists on here?

How I look with normal bite

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
yes, we have a pretty similar structure and surgeon recommended the same plan

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, NorwoodAscender and STEVE GAMING
Don’t need anything for ur eyes tbh

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
always do the easiest surgery first boyo ☠️☠️☠️, rhino will ascend you hard, but youll still be mtn.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, insufferableincel and NorwoodAscender
always do the easiest surgery first boyo ☠️☠️☠️, rhino will ascend you hard, but youll still be mtn.
Bullshir suggestion, he’d need another rhino after bimax, why would he want to pay double lmao

• +1
Reactions: Aero and STEVE GAMING
rhino, leaner, thicker eyebrows then go from there

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
yes, we have a pretty similar structure and surgeon recommended the same plan
Did your surgeon give you exact movement and rotation measurements?

• +1
feel like implants would be a better use of money no?
exactly. he isnt retarded or recessed whatever he just needs some implants to correct the shape and rhino for the nose

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
Would fit good in here

• JFL
@Monobloc

Preface my face looks a lot shorter in the mirror as opposed to the vertically dilated pics presented here.

Also is there a way to change your eyebrow tilt from positive to straight. People always tell me I look like a serial killer because of my eyebrows which might be good if you dark triadmaxxing in the west but I live in Asia which is a big no no. Furthermore how do I get the exact measurement of the maxilla and jaw rotation/movement correct, am I supposed to consult with the actual surgeon or the autists on here?

How I look with normal bite

View attachment 2906774View attachment 2906775View attachment 2906773
you don't need huge advancement in the maxilla lf1 + infraorbital + paranasal implants are enough. I would be more concerned with your mandible and chin

• Love it
you don't need huge advancement in the maxilla lf1 + infraorbital + paranasal implants are enough. I would be more concerned with your mandible and chin
Why not fat grafts for the infraorbital?

bimax wont do shit consider implants