dad has sum funny takes

M

mayo mogger

i was born and it was over
-woke up to him screaming u wont become a billionaire if u sleep that much ( i slept 7 hours)

- be disciplined no one (just him) will live with u if you dont know to arrange your things properly

women out here lusting over criminals , he thinks they would live with my 5'6 ltn ass if i arranged my shoe rack properly

such a coper

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Recessed Life
many more but over fot .orgs attention span

He's from a different generation. Use his old pics on Tinder and show him how much of a subhuman he is by today's standards.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, Richard Cheese and mayo mogger
He's from a different generation. Use his old pics on Tinder and show him how much of a subhuman he is by today's standards.
he was dravdian colton haynes in his prime :feelswhy: but 5'3

- height does not depend on genetics you just have to put in the effort do cycling and hang from a bar and you will get taller

this nigger literally to beat me up because i said go and measure your height and then my height will make sense to u.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Recessed Life
he said looks dont matter , money matters

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 97baHater
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Richard Cheese
-woke up to him screaming u wont become a billionaire if u sleep that much ( i slept 7 hours)

- be disciplined no one (just him) will live with u if you dont know to arrange your things properly

women out here lusting over criminals , he thinks they would live with my 5'6 ltn ass if i arranged my shoe rack properly

such a coper
Red-pilled dad are so funny

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
he said looks dont matter , money matters
- height does not depend on genetics you just have to put in the effort do cycling and hang from a bar and you will get taller

this nigger literally to beat me up because i said go and measure your height and then my height will make sense to u.
Ahaha my dad tells me the fucking same

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese