Daily Reminder Bones are Most Important

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
Let us never forget that this went down

The black guy had around the same skin as her husband, and the difference in proportions/ratio's also go to the black guy. However let's assume it's negligible

Her husband is:
- Same Race
- Higher Income
- Looks Shorter
- Better Hairline
- More relatable personality
- Better Coloring

It all came down to bones, and how the bones set up other proportions like labial fissure width,Nasal Width, PFL/PFW and at least 40 other variables

So it begs the questions did she seek out african men for their color, or did she go to get a top tier facial bone structure?

We may never know, but it's an interesting question nonetheless

Blacks can't be incel vol 156
You can be 5'5", have a deformed face and still slay as a black.

Looks don't matter for them.

Shoutout to looks theory for introducing me to blackpill philosophy

• +1
Reactions: badromance

Looks matter to everyone otherwise i wouldnt be incel too for 6"2 for 84kgs lean muscle

That's why i dont really consider skin a huge asset since you can achieve a top tier skin at ANY AGE and it's pretty easy to do ( just quit looksmaxing if you don't have a 6/10 skin at least tbh) but for bones it's literrally impossible if you weren't redpilled before 15

Btw west africans have top tiers bones genetic and not too much negroids pheno ( they were breeded with arabian north africans ppls) , just look at most black models today ( Broderick hunter , etc ..) they are from west.A.

TLRD:BONES MAKE YOU ATTRACTIVE WORLDWIDE

Last edited:
@VST
- I see you reading all my threads vehemently

Just a daily reminder
Screen Shot 2018 12 16 at 73433 AM

99.99% it was some uninformed low quality low iq racist rant
Looks matter to everyone otherwise i wouldnt be incel too

That's why i dont really focus on skin since you can achieve a top tier skin at ANY AGE and it's pretty easy but for bones it's literrally impossible if you aren't redpilled before 15

I've never met an incel with PSL 5-6+ skin unless they had really high BF as well

- You might not be a slayer, but it pretty much guarantee's you're not in the PSL 0-2 range barring cranio-facial deformities

Looks matter to everyone otherwise i wouldnt be incel too for 6"2 for 84kgs lean muscle

That's why i dont really consider skin a huge asset since you can achieve a top tier skin at ANY AGE and it's pretty easy to do ( just quit looksmaxing if you don't have a 6/10 skin at least tbh) but for bones it's literrally impossible if you weren't redpilled before 15

Btw west africans have top tiers bones genetic and not too much negroids pheno ( they were breeded with arabian north africans ppls) , just look at most black models today ( Broderick hunter , etc ..) they are from west.A.

cope tbh.

Without strong bones you gotta skeletonmaxx to have a defined face, and that is my case :feelscry:

guy is 95th percentile black

50% black, still ugly af though and can only slay due to the black admixture.
lol bs, he has a topnotch eye area, great cheekbones he is probably 95 percentile

edit: I was talking about the dude in OP's vid
50% black, still ugly af though and can only slay due to the black admixture.
the guy is famous though, he is very ugly that is true, there is a youtuber dude in the Czech Republic who is close to being 400 pounds and was a virgin until he started streaming, now he is dating no problem

another edit: he seems to be living in the UK, so he probably locked some Polish girl who didn't speak English, still pretty insane, he is very lucky with that ugly face

Last edited:
I have warrior skull :chad:

cope tbh.

The classic exemple of the ugly cockroach subhuman abomination who spend every cents for eat Becky's pussy.

There are tons of failures like this guy , blacks , asians , and so on who blow up all their cash for eat Beckys's pussy while on the side .She gets crampied by Chad for free

And once cockroach is out of cash. She drop him like a garbage and look for another dumbfk , that's not the life i want .

Stop trolling expected a higher IQ post ngl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, BeautifulBones and Imonlyhere

You're retarded for thinking good skin is easy to achieve for everybody.

Visiting Weston Price @ an early age is so important, much more than Mewing. I mouth breathed for several years, and still have almost Mayweather tier forward growth

GOOD NUTRITION
O
O
D

N
U
T
R
I
T
I
O
N

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Visiting Weston Price @ an early age is so important, much more than Mewing. I mouth breathed for several years, and still have almost Mayweather tier forward growth

GOOD NUTRITION
O
O
D

N
U
T
R
I
T
I
O
N

Will your nutrision affect what positive changes you can see trough mewing in late stages of growth (i have poor posture melted face, turned 18 recently)

Will your nutrision affect what positive changes you can see trough mewing in late stages of growth (i have poor posture melted face, turned 18 recently)

Post puberty chewing gives easily the best results , nutrition too light

She chewed 4 hours everydays for 7 years straight , on a man this jawline ( or close to ) + < 10 % bf would be fire

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
Post puberty chewing gives easily the best results , nutrition too light
View attachment 8425
She chewed 4 hours everydays for 7 years straight , on a man this jawline ( or close to ) would be fire

But thats mucsles innit? I'd do this but i primarly want changes in my bone structure

But thats mucsles innit? I'd do this but i primarly want changes in my bone structure

The thing is : excessive muscle work promote bone growth , that's why the orthotropic guy ( Mike ) promote heavy chewing in puberty for maximise the jaw growth and when you add overdosing vit K you end up with that DOOM looking jawline .

Some guys on lookism used to go heavy chewing for some years gaining the muscle and bone growth and then would cut the bf below 9% , some transformations were crazy but the pics links are deads.

All theses results are doable at ANY AGE it just takes way more time after 16 it's always the same music

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
The thing is : excessive muscle work promote bone growth , that's why the orthotropic guy ( Mike ) promote heavy chewing in puberty for maximise the jaw growth and when you add overdosing vit K you end up with that DOOM looking jawline .

Some guys on lookism used to go heavy chewing for some years gaining the muscle and bone growth and then would cut the bf below 9% , some transformations were crazy but the pics links are deads.

All theses results are doable at ANY AGE it just takes way more time after 16 it's always the same music

Well so does it promote bone remodeling aswell?, and what do you mean by it's always the same music?

Eye area > bones

Keep coping.

Black guy is aesthetic asf easily a 7/10

Now if he was a 4/10 like her husband it would understandable. Also jfl at the fact no ones talking about how much better this BBC could be doing but entertainments bullshit from some post prime hag

Smh

Black guy is aesthetic asf easily a 7/10

Now if he was a 4/10 like her husband it would understandable. Also jfl at the fact no ones talking about how much better this BBC could be doing but entertainments bullshit from some post prime hag

Smh

Who knows his true intentions , but he could be using her for US citizenship

He definitely has options where he lives because:
> High status from taking care of children in his village
> Tall (Looks 6ft +)
> Top 5% Bone Structure
> Broad
> Voice

Enough Said

Bigstock Marko Jaric at the ESPY 58076633 400x600

Solid bones but still looks like shit.

EYE AREA IS EVERYTHING