SubhumanityForce

Bronze
JFL AT THIS SUB 6cm IPD SUBHUMAN .

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19453
JFL AT THIS SUB 6cm IPD SUBHUMAN .

View attachment 2073559
Having millimeter and centimeter measurements for what is ideal instead of ratios is retarded since everyones skull is a different size. For example a 15 mm philtrum on Chico sized skull would look small but a 15 mm philtrum on a peanut skull looks over tier.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 24444
1 eye space apart is optimal?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Lawton88
Having millimeter and centimeter measurements for what is ideal instead of ratios is retarded since everyones skull is a different size. For example a 15 mm philtrum on Chico sized skull would look small but a 15 mm philtrum on a peanut skull looks over tier.
philtrum affects mostly the vertical ratios, like the facial thirds.
Even ratios... i just dont know, it seems more than that. I posted something yesterday about Cavill and Depp.
Depp has a 60mm ipd, less than 30mm inter canthal, yet he has a more than 14cm bizygo. So his ES ratio should be .0.43, but,, he's DEPP

Point of this post was mostly to point out that this IRIS method seems good enough, but you have to be careful of the angle and what kind of picture you choose to try it on.

philtrum affects mostly the vertical ratios, like the facial thirds.
Even ratios... i just dont know, it seems more than that. I posted something yesterday about Cavill and Depp.
Depp has a 60mm ipd, less than 30mm inter canthal, yet he has a more than 14cm bizygo. So his ES ratio should be .0.43, but,, he's DEPP
Sometimes people look good despite flaws since keeping facial balance & harmony >>> fixing individual failos. One of the reasons no one has made a Hexum morph with pct that doesn't descend him.

Sometimes people look good despite flaws since keeping facial balance & harmony >>> fixing individual failos. One of the reasons no one has made a Hexum morph with pct that doesn't descend him.
yes. to DEFINE what this harmony is looks the most complicated to me still.
also another of the points i made yesterday, for the autists who obsess over MUH ipd MUH mouth width,
measurementwise, half the forum might IPDMOG and mouthwidthmog DEPP, yet, the guy is one of the most beautiful men ive seen.

join btw, if you want