daily reminder people in this forum for longer then 3-6 months are only here to hate

finn899

finn899

Kraken
they are all the most miserable oldcels ever because anyone on this forum after 3-6 months you have all the info you need on diet/supplements and surgery so after that all they have to do is bring other people down,i wish there is an option to mute all these rottters bc they are soo miserable/out of touch with reality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, zura, niqfan625 and 2 others
people like @andy9432 who are 29.rotted on here for 4 years and chose to spend there remaining NON WRINKLY YEARS ROTTING HAHAHAHAHA

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Facts, I come here to get dopamine and leave, just stacking up bread on the side

• +1
Reactions: capybar and finn899
I think the helpful ones deserve head

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, Patris, Graham and 2 others
Esteemed brother, please do not wish others to be stricken/befallen by illness(es); in addition, I somewhat agree with your sentiment, but am heavily opposed to your execution of your temperament(s).
they are all the most miserable oldcels that i hope get cancer genuinely,because after 3-6 months you have all the info you need on diet/supplements and surgery so after that all they have to do is bring other people down,i wish there is an option to mute all these rottters bc they are soo miserable/out of touch with reality

Esteemed brother, please do not wish others to be stricken/befallen by illness(es); in addition, I somewhat agree with your sentiment, but am heavily opposed to your execution of your temperament(s).
your right,i edited it that was too far wishing harm but the point still stands

Someone got rated a 2 by @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
they are all the most miserable oldcels ever because anyone on this forum after 3-6 months you have all the info you need on diet/supplements and surgery so after that all they have to do is bring other people down,i wish there is an option to mute all these rottters bc they are soo miserable/out of touch with reality
Im here for abt 3 months but I hate it when people are toxic. Try to help or stfu

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I think you got this site mistaken for Adonis university.

I'm only here to shitpost. I've already got all the things I need to finish softmaxxing and I'm working towards it everyday. I think I'll be near the limit of where I can get without hardmaxxing by summer.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
wait till this guy finds out that new discoveries about health and mentality and trends in attractiveness are always changing