DAILY REMINDER RONALDO SKULLMOGS 99.9% OF POPULATION

nuclearlooksmaxxer

nuclearlooksmaxxer

Bronze
Tera mog, here before masccopers start yapping about his chin not being wide or overprojected enough (which ruins harmony and appeals to org autists more than young fertile foids)

Attachments

• IMG_1255.jpeg
    IMG_1255.jpeg
    472.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1258.jpeg
    IMG_1258.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1257.jpeg
    IMG_1257.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cz7x, 5'7 zoomer, Ricky212 and 4 others
bump

also dont forget to mew

Attachments

• IMG_1259.jpeg
    IMG_1259.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
Tera mog, here before masccopers start yapping about his chin not being wide or overprojected enough (which ruins harmony and appeals to org autists more than young fertile foids)
Chad

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer
@wsada alt

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and sub5c3l
Top 0.1% face + top 1% height + 0.000000001% footballing ability.

Fuck my genetics. I'm bottom 1% face and bottom 20% height.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, WatermelonLover, hopecel and 1 other person

over for widechincels who dont have v shaped downturned jawline, brutal mog. first dude legit looks like that grandpa from the movie up

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Imretarded?, Ricky212 and 1 other person
I skullmog him

this shit doesnt appal to young foids irl, do you know how autistic you look esp from side profile when you're smiling? it creates low class look when chin far surpasses the lips and you get a concave side profile like those inbred habsburgs had

sorry but harmony is on top :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
low HTN with insane status and money halo and decent height/physique
Top 0.1% face + top 1% height
in the slums of Rio de Janeiro maybe

this pic alone of ronaldo has 120+ likes on pinterest with young girls drooling over him in comments but schizos on this forum are telling me my jaw has to be 1 meter long and i should have thick masculine nose :feelskek: yeah right, a lot of you guys are misdirected on looksmaxxing. harmony between feminine+ masc features is ideal.

try to looksmaxx the right way trust me, you need balance and harmony above all else.

Jordi El Nino Polla tier skull

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
View attachment 2830284
this shit doesnt appal to young foids irl, do you know how autistic you look esp from side profile when you're smiling? it creates low class look when chin far surpasses the lips and you get a concave side profile like those inbred habsburgs had

sorry but harmony is on top :blackpill:
if Ronaldo and him were on the same level career-wise Patrick would have higher SMV irl
tera cope
you wanna say that THIS is top 0.1% face (Gigachad tier)
Cristiano Ronaldo

and that 6'1 is top 1% height anywhere in Europe and the USA?
View attachment 2830288 this pic alone of ronaldo has 120+ likes on pinterest with young girls drooling over him in comments but schizos on this forum are telling me my jaw has to be 1 meter long and i should have thick masculine nose :feelskek: yeah right, a lot of you guys are misdirected on looksmaxxing. harmony between feminine+ masc features is ideal.

try to looksmaxx the right way trust me, you need balance and harmony above all else.
no retard

it's just because of his status/money halo

he looks nothing much better than typical HTN who posts his pic in Rating section

if Ronaldo and him were on the same level career-wise Patrick would have higher SMV irl

you wanna say that THIS is top 0.1% face (Gigachad tier)
Cristiano Ronaldo

and that 6'1 is top 1% height anywhere in Europe and the USA?

no retard

it's just because of his status/money halo

he looks nothing much better than typical HTN who posts his pic in Rating section
youre very wrong also in that pic he looks better than 99% of men still beause its with camera front shot without ANY anglefraud yet he pulls it off, guarantee you most people would look worse than ronaldo in that type of setting

youre very wrong also in that pic he looks better than 99% of men still beause its with camera front shot without ANY anglefraud yet he pulls it off, guarantee you most people would look worse than ronaldo in that type of setting
as I said

he could be top 0.1% facially maybe in the slums of Rio de Janeiro

and his height is average in Europe

therefore

NOT EVEN A CHADLITE

as I said

he could be top 0.1% facially maybe in the slums of Rio de Janeiro

and his height is average in Europe

therefore

NOT EVEN A CHADLITE
you're wrong

what

keep dickriding your fav soccer player boyo he ain't a Chad
thats above avg pal

and ronaldo face is like strong HTN tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: wsada
Im starting to think that Portugese look more high class compared to Spaniards. Am I the only one?

[IMG alt="hopecel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/30/30468.jpg?1710887387[/IMG]

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊

JoinedJun 2, 2023Posts3,656Reputation4,152