daily reminder that ALL females are designed to be whores ( cornea demolishing maxilla bending fat pad meltening blackpill)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
woman were made to sleep with multiple men at once by nature to have the best baby possible.
1) woman retain genetic traits of precious men in her body as the guy cooms in her, her body collects the best genetic traits from the best quality guy and later the traits will show on her baby even if the baby is from other guy and many years passed by the ejaculations.

2) woman can easily orgasm 10 times in one intercourse but men have to reset after one time cooming, and even chad has to reset for minutes to get going again to have second round maybe 3 at most. genetic trash men with sub 7 inch penis( bottom 95%) and ugly faced men (bottom 95%) cannot even satisfy woman and weren't designed to have sex thats why they coom fast, have micro penises and can't get going again after even one time so im not talking about those loser males.

3) woman only find the top % males attractive. this leads to them sleeping round with top% males to retain their top genetic traits then to marry a cuck so the cuck raise her kids from previous chads. this is why 95% of men have micro penises. because they were made by nature to be child raising cucks and not to have sex.

4)penis head was designed by nature to help the penis to scoop out the sperm that was previously injected inside the female by the other htn+ guys.

all healthy woman with working hormones are by defaults whores who seek 1000 htn+ men in their life time to sleep with to retain their best genetic traits and have a god tier baby later. this benefits humankind as a whole but make 95% of males suffer like a dog and you all know that nature gives 0 fucks about individuals but the success of a kind as a whole is the goal. in this process the goal is to create better and fitter babies with the help of top% male genes and the assistance of cucks (bottom 95%) to raise the kids. this also explains why after millions of years of evolution, we still have ugly men around. its because they are needed for raising those little htn+ men in natures mind. this is why religions prohibit love relationships before marriage because love and casual sex only happens for top 5% males in a world of full female sexual freedom that we are leading to . without woman inhibiting religions and the cancerous spread of female sexual freedom, you will end up having all whore female population who embrace their nature and this leads to the elimination of the bottom 95% of men from having sane lives and a loving virgin wife.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01, Primalsplit, Zeruel and 22 others
Images   2024 02 09T204835201

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, bloomercel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
kill yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, anthony111553, JL~ and 3 others
yeah but it's a good thing. it means humans as species are evolving with direction rather than random nature. we want future man to be tall and good looking and intelligent with big penises. thats what we are into atm, idk why

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Brad Pitt has a small cock inb4 he’s a cuck subhuman also normies sleep with normies no htns or chads they are too rare

• +1
we want future man to be tall and good looking and intelligent with big penises. thats what we are into atm
you don't want that, nature wants that. tall, handsome with big p is meaningless to me and my sanity or the quality of my life. i give 0 fucks about human bings evolution as a whole because its meaningless to me.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others
you don't want that, nature wants that. tall, handsome with big p is meaningless to me and my sanity or the quality of my life. i give 0 fucks about human bings evolution as a whole because its meaningless to me.
when people look like at your face they get homicidial thoughts, they start to hate god, they want you out. just take that first, hard step.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
1) woman retain genetic traits of precious men in her body as the guy cooms in her, her body collects the best genetic traits from the best quality guy and later the traits will show on her baby even if the baby is from other guy and many years passed by the ejaculations.
if you believe this retarded shit you are seriously gullible

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Klasik01, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
also normies sleep with normies
because we still don't have 100% femal sexual freedom. basically for that jews have to rewrite the law to achieve that and its not out of reach tbh. comapre females from 10 years ago to now, the difference is massive.
Brad Pitt has a small cock inb4 he’s a cuck subhuman
post proof that he is small but not with those old flacid pics

• +1
when people look like at your face they get homicidial thoughts, they start to hate god, they want you out. just take that first, hard step.
why so mad? why some blackpill facts make you angry?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Psychophilly
nature don't want that. woman wants, i never had a single care for height in my life. we live in cities with machines, we don't care about height anymore.
i have no clue why they still care about height.

• +1
nature don't want that. woman wants, i never had a single care for height in my life. we live in cities with machines, we don't care about height anymore.
i have no clue why they still care about height.
height is 0 without face. if you have good face then height (size) makes you a strong protecting man in her eyes.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Eternal_
just because you grew up having to see your mum getting trains ran on by me and my friends every day doesn't mean its the same for all women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, jflsnowdzz, NoReedemingFeature and 5 others
height is 0 without face. if you have good face then height (size) makes you a strong protecting man in her eyes.
this shit if true, still has no impact in real life since people use condom etc
so i should marry girls who dated chads to get a chadpesar kakolpesar ghande asal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and mortis
because we still don't have 100% femal sexual freedom. basically for that jews have to rewrite the law to achieve that and its not out of reach tbh. comapre females from 10 years ago to now, the difference is massive.

post proof that he is small but not with those old flacid pics
Cope more

so i should marry girls who dated chads to get a chadpesar kakolpesar ghande asal
they will never marry you. in iran girls either marry rich or stay single nowadays.

Yes and birth control pills could affect the future child

Jfl at having kids in 2024

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
what about condoms used during casual sex?

they will never marry you. in iran girls either marry rich or stay single nowadays.

The current birth rate for Iran in 2024 is 15.889 births per 1000 people

why are you pretending you live in a western country Bro, Iran Is still muslim and trad

That’s why looksmaxxxing is posion and bad for mankind
@Amnesia kids while look awful because of all the genetic cheating he has done, instead of suffering like a subhuman in silence

Looksmaxxxing should be strictly forbidden

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate and mortis
By definition, an ugly woman can’t be a whore though.

They have no purity in the first place they’re basically not women

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
you need to touchgrass maxxing
Reddit tier response

Oh here we go again: “Incel replaying to me”

I’m not an incel but most people on there say this shit

• +1
Reddit tier response

Reddit mogs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and flippasav
Cope more
The current birth rate for Iran in 2024 is 15.889 births per 1000 people

why are you pretending you live in a western country Bro, Iran Is still muslim and trad

That’s why looksmaxxxing is posion and bad for mankind
@Amnesia kids while look awful because of all the genetic cheating he has done, instead of suffering like a subhuman in silence

Looksmaxxxing should be strictly forbidden
Looksmaxing and nihilism should be banned and religion should be mandatory. Religion=sane healthy life for sub 95% males.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and nofap
By definition, an ugly woman can’t be a whore though.

They have no purity in the first place they’re basically not women
All woman are whores and out of 10 woman, 9 can sleep around easily. That 1 would be a very ugly or fat to struggle.

• +1
Reddit tier response

Bull cannot handle blackpill.l like redditors for obvious reasons. He rage and seeth when he sees blackpill and realitypill posts.

woman were made to sleep with multiple men at once by nature to have the best baby possible.

2) woman can easily orgasm 10 times in one intercourse but men have to reset after one time cooming, and even chad has to reset for minutes to get going again to have second round maybe 3 at most. genetic trash men with sub 7 inch penis( bottom 95%) and ugly faced men (bottom 95%) cannot even satisfy woman and weren't designed to have sex thats why they coom fast, have micro penises and can't get going again after even one time so im not talking about those loser males.

3) woman only find the top % males attractive. this leads to them sleeping round with top% males to retain their top genetic traits then to marry a cuck so the cuck raise her kids from previous chads. this is why 95% of men have micro penises. because they were made by nature to be child raising cucks and not to have sex.

4)penis head was designed by nature to help the penis to scoop out the sperm that was previously injected inside the female by the other htn+ guys.

all healthy woman with working hormones are by defaults whores who seek 1000 htn+ men in their life time to sleep with to retain their best genetic traits and have a god tier baby later. this benefits humankind as a whole but make 95% of males suffer like a dog and you all know that nature gives 0 fucks about individuals but the success of a kind as a whole is the goal. in this process the goal is to create better and fitter babies with the help of top% male genes and the assistance of cucks (bottom 95%) to raise the kids. this also explains why after millions of years of evolution, we still have ugly men around. its because they are needed for raising those little htn+ men in natures mind. this is why religions prohibit love relationships before marriage because love and casual sex only happens for top 5% males in a world of full female sexual freedom that we are leading to . without woman inhibiting religions and the cancerous spread of female sexual freedom, you will end up having all whore female population who embrace their nature and this leads to the elimination of the bottom 95% of men from having sane lives and a loving virgin wife.
Lmao
Get therapy or start drugs bro
Your mental health is beyond fucked you are literally just wasting away your life and you'll regret really really hard after 10 yrs

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Caged at title

• JFL
holy shit u need to get shot (in game ofc)

Lmao
Get therapy or start drugs bro
Your mental health is beyond fucked you are literally just wasting away your life and you'll regret really really hard after 10 yrs
These facts are scientific and reality. Woman were designed to sleep with 10000+ men for a more successful offspring and the solution is religion. What this has to do with my mental health?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and falcon1
These facts are scientific and reality. Woman were designed to sleep with 10000+ men for a more successful offspring. What this has to do with my mental health?
Not willing to argue with these pathetic basement theories all I'm saying is get help asap you are just wasting your life and you'll regret it hard asf when you look back

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and st.hamudi but 6‘5
OP is indiand 16 yr old

ignored

Reddit tier response

youre right touching grass wont do shit for sub amoeba op. it should kill itself unironically, almost guaranteed it will reincarnate as a higher life form

youre right touching grass wont do shit for sub amoeba op. it should kill itself unironically, almost guaranteed it will reincarnate as a higher life form
whenever you thought you are worthless in life then get reminded that i used you as a bumping tool.

new dose of daily reminder that ALL woman are whores.

preselection pill is another btual pill that prves woman are all whores. if a man is in a healthy relationship with a man, other females in their social group try their best to steal the man. why? beause as i mentioned before, females seek the top% successful maels and whenever they see a man in relationship, they sub conciously think he is the top% one and will fight for that male.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Jarate
  • +1
Jews unlock the whore is all females. 101 female out of 100 is a whore now. 50 years ago you didn't have social media and all men could live happily with famillies, this was achieved by thousands of years of hardwork by men( religion, woman prohibiting laws) but Jews demolished years of hardwork by men who tried to keep female nature in check.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, NoReedemingFeature, nofap and 1 other person