Daily reminder that u can transform from subhuman to slayer

Jfl subhuman to subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Bennett, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
lol is op really comparing himself to chico?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Well you did more than like 95% of people here

Good job

Give us a rundown for lazycels

nice one, you could still looksmaxx even further by losing facial bloat

where do you get your fillers done ?

how many ml ? how much ?

Are you on fin?

Is this real?

XD

He would ABSOLUTELY destroy Asia.

I mean he would dethrone RONALD:
https://www.instagram.com/roland_0fficial/

Who is currently highest paid host in Japan.

If OP is still not learning Japanese and moving to Asia to become rich and fuck fresh teen pussy on daily, what the fuck is he doing?

Seriously, this is the IDEAL phenotype and facial type Asians go for.

One thing he could do is dye his hair blonde. He'd be unstoppable in host bars. Absolute beast.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: randomguy1235, Bennett, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
He would ABSOLUTELY destroy Asia.

I mean he would dethrone RONALD:
https://www.instagram.com/roland_0fficial/

Who is currently highest paid host in Japan.

If OP is still not learning Japanese and moving to Asia to become rich and fuck fresh teen pussy on daily, what the fuck is he doing?

Seriously, this is the IDEAL phenotype and facial type Asians go for.

One thing he could do is dye his hair blonde. He'd be unstoppable in host bars. Absolute beast.
Aahhhh fuck, why is it that every good looking guy isn't interested in Asians whereas I, yellow fever maxxed, am ugly as shit? Not fair.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

you still look like trash
only gay looksmax users would think you have improved

• WTF
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
One of the most legit ascensions I have ever seen. Well done old boy, well done indeed.

/
You have girlfriend now?
I had GF for 6 months but i broke up with her cause i wanna have fun and dont need that shit yet

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and OCDMaxxing
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

you still look like trash
only gay looksmax users would think you have improved
low IQ, sure he wouldn't be considered GigaChad in 3rd world countries where there is higher level of danger and crime. Women prefer big, dark, roided, tatted hunks there. But he has androgyny going for him, so he should play his pretty boy strengths and target Asian JBs. Low E women would love him and he would become a celebrity in Japan. He is very attractive now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, ULTRATERAX63, androidcel and 1 other person
bro what exactly did you do? i know you mentioned fillers and skinmaxed but can you go more in depth?

and this is a good thing how?
Explain to me how that is a bad thing. He will have extreme niche appeal and general appeal due to pretty boy looks. Nobody on earth will consider him ugly.

Before ascension he would be invisible normie.

Just think about it logically.

He needs one roid cycle to get shredded ottermode physique and he will easily gain masculinity points, but that might not even be necessary.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Bennett, kobecel and 2 others
Explain to me how that is a bad thing. He will have extreme niche appeal and general appeal due to pretty boy looks. Nobody on earth will consider him ugly.

Before ascension he would be invisible normie.

Just think about it logically.

He needs one roid cycle to get shredded ottermode physique and he will easily gain masculinity points, but that might not even be necessary.
I agree that he is good looking but personally I wouldn't really be happy with attracting low E foids

Andrea Iannone is the greatest loolsmaxer ever
surgery turned him into a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Heres some pic from late teens
probably 18-20 yrs old here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
Nice bro

Attachments

• ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,fafafa-ca443f4786,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg
    ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,fafafa-ca443f4786,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 513
Pants look really awkward on me, i got short legs vs long torso. look at models who have long legs like chico makes you look really aesthetic meanwhile short legs make you look like a manlet even tho im 5'11
If you have such proportions you can ascend a lot from LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
bro wtf did you do?

From long midface to long midface

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most successful ascension? I guess he’d be a slayer regardless

@belnar93
nice transformation friend. I heard in some earlier threads that you mew'd for 2 years? Did it give you good results or was it a meme and the botox did the bulk of the work?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 470
low IQ, sure he wouldn't be considered GigaChad in 3rd world countries where there is higher level of danger and crime. Women prefer big, dark, roided, tatted hunks there. But he has androgyny going for him, so he should play his pretty boy strengths and target Asian JBs. Low E women would love him and he would become a celebrity in Japan. He is very attractive now.
lol at your broscience copes. gay males who have a twink fetish would like him. thats why you think he has ascended. you want his boy pssy fag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
lol at your broscience copes. gay males who have a twink fetish would like him. thats why you think he has ascended. you want his boy pssy fag
Yes, gay males that like twinks would love him, also jailbaits and 16-18yos and every Asian ever.

"Oh no, he is only wanted by most fertile, peak women, oh my, how sad!" r u retarded? He is lucky as fuck.

If he was smart he'd move to low age of consent country and pluck every virginity until he is banished, then migrate to the next one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and kobecel
Yes, gay males that like twinks would love him, also jailbaits and 16-18yos and every Asian ever.

"Oh no, he is only wanted by most fertile, peak women, oh my, how sad!" r u retarded? He is lucky as fuck.

If he was smart he'd move to low age of consent country and pluck every virginity until he is banished, then migrate to the next one.
Cage at you for actually thinking that's what jailbaits go fo irl bruh do you even go outside, he'll be incel everywhere and anywhere he goes

Cage at you for actually thinking that's what jailbaits go fo irl bruh do you even go outside, he'll be incel everywhere and anywhere he goes
lol, jbs want non threatening, prince looking guys.

You use way too much skincare products. Looks like you have a layer of fat on top of your face.

what skincare products do you use?

COPE, Who the fuck even are you? don't quote me you, subhuman gay recessed alien cretin.

I will literally gut you like a fucking pig,

tumblr_lvwq2eqHNe1qdd44xo1_400.gif

ejaculate all over your poorly framed twink corpse

Charles-Manson-Familly-Dead-Man-In-Grass-Crime-Scene-Photos.jpg

and then butcher it .

587863d1416893631-woman-skinned-hacked-up-head-hung-up-her-handbag-woman-skinned-hacked-up-head-hung-up-her-handbag-skinned-01.jpg

understand your place like your whore of a mother already does.
tumblr_o77rs9h5sK1u5lwo9o1_500.gif

dont @ me again or I might have to take a sledgehammer to your dolichocephaly skull

giphy.gif

CRY FOR ME YOU FUCKINg DOG

chihuahua-lifespan-long.jpg

kys

hanging_armature_frank_3315__80158.1456203852.1280.1280_grande.jpg

zKHzDwj.gif
didn't read a single word

Just listen to subliminals and wear nicer clothes broo

COPE, confirmed basementcel
Cool argument, except not. It is very well known that JBs fall for feminne guys, look at Harry Styles and Bill Kaulitz and you will see that the youngest, most fertile women, aged 16-18yo want non-threathening, Prince looking, feminine even young looking beautiful guys, while older women 20+ want macho men who can protect their family and shit (RTT) theory.

So Peter Pan maxxing works for younger crowd. So OP is even in a better position, since he will have exclusively young prime sluts attracted to him. Keep, coping gymcel. I have posted my body and I'm gymmaxxed and have no issues to admit pretty boys get more attention from peak females.