Daily reminder that you live in a society where MariTAl RaPe is a thing.

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Platinum
D58415b8529eec347427faafc8f3ff0e

The wife is entitled to all of the husband's funds but the husband isn't even entitled to sex from the hole he bought for himself.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, borismonster and BrahminBoss
women want to ban rape so that only the lowest inhib high T with big bones can rape them, its 4d chess

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Orvka381, borismonster and 4 others
women want to ban rape so that only the lowest inhib high T with big bones can rape them, its 4d chess
What was once Chad only now it's rape only :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
if you need to “rape” your wife then you have a shitty marriage and you chose the wrong woman
Not about needing to rape, it's about having the right to fuck her whenever you want.

Which was the only point of marrying a bitch in the first place.
Read the post, hoe is basically saying there is such a thing as COERCING women into fulfilling their duty as a wife. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Not about needing to rape, it's about having the right to fuck her whenever you want.

Which was the only point of marrying a bitch in the first place.
Read the post, hoe is basically saying there is such a thing as COERCING women into fulfilling their duty as a wife. :feelskek:
yeah i read it and it’s stupid as fuck, it’s why i only envy newly married people in honeymoon phase, all relationships turn into a dead bedroom eventually no matter who you are so i doubt i will ever get married unless i meet some outlier girl who’s perfect to me and also likes me back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, theonewhocantascend, borismonster and 1 other person
A husband must rape his wife occasionally, otherwise the female will get the ick and lose respect. your respect will increase massivly if you wife says; no honey tonight im tired i don't want to have sex, and then you ignore her, close her mouth and fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, theonewhocantascend, borismonster and 1 other person
A husband must rape his wife occasionally, otherwise the female will get the ick and lose respect. your respect will increase massivly if you wife says; no honey tonight im tired i don't want to have sex, and then you ignore her, close her mouth and fuck her
Many women are probably just testing to see if their husband is HIGH T enough to take what he wants regardless of what she says.
I can respect that tbh.
Feminist simp cucks are not entitled to sex, arent they the ones who always say men aren't entitled to anything from women?
:chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
if you need to “rape” your wife then you have a shitty marriage and you chose the wrong woman
If she's your wife then she must have sex with you, a wife doesn't need to ask you to spend your money she just goes ahead and does.

not really relevant. 80% of men are incels and will never get married anyways

marriage is a thing of the past