Daily reminder to never trust a single fucking person irl about there opinions especially women

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Women are the biggest roaches even worse than men irl what they act like irl is completely detached from what they believe we already know this shit and it is water is wet kinda stuff and it is preaching to the converted what I can't understand is how men as a whole still haven't catched on yet it makes me wonder

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, lunin7, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
give some examples

Not trusting anyone will be a depressing life. Be careful/be selective with trusting people is a better way to say it, women especially, their true thoughts and feelings are brutal.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, reptiles, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Niagara Falls amount of water

• +1
Reactions: SomeRandom
Not trusting anyone will be a depressing life. Be careful/be selective with trusting people is a better way to say it, women especially, their true thoughts and feelings are brutal.

I already know what women feel as I said it's preaching to the choir I wish It wasn't like that and men I would have a convo with irl would be much more aware of women and there true nature

• +1
Reactions: g0op
I just take what they say with a grain of salt especially women. They are more agreeable but looking at my sisters group chat with her friends and hearing women voice their true feelings without their facade is sum else. Some are true social chameleons and can be way more socially vicious than even men.

Women are the biggest roaches even worse than men irl what they act like irl is completely detached from what they believe we already know this shit and it is water is wet kinda stuff and it is preaching to the converted what I can't understand is how men as a whole still haven't catched on yet it makes me wonder
The best things you can trust are results

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I just take what they say with a grain of salt especially women. They are more agreeable but looking at my sisters group chat with her friends and hearing women voice their true feelings without their facade is sum else. Some are true social chameleons and can be way more socially vicious than even men.

I already know all of this m8 I know there the spawns of Satan what I'm pissed of about is other men make excuses for the spawns of Satan

• +1
Reactions: g0op
You can feel a connection and be willing to wait for however long going through the most horrific of pain showing all signs and they will intentionally and almost like a fetish use this energy, going after the ugliest most rat like creatures on the planet just to drain as much energy, I have no idea why womyn are like this, it’s a inherent evil within foid psyche, they will know deep down how things are and chose to the evil choice.

Many males are cunts. Everyone can be a POS. I know we dont say everything all the time but a contrast too ridiciousl is being a cunt.