Daily reminder to stop wasting your money on foids and dates

K

Kamui

Inactive
Stop wasting your money taking these ran through sluts on dates

If she hasn’t let you smash first night ≠ she doesn’t like you and won’t let you smash

Instead of using that money to take her out why don’t you buy your mom a gift nigga? When’s the last time any of you loser ass niggas sat down and decided to get your mother a gift?

Clown ass niggas

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stamaster21, zan, Whitepill_Saint and 18 others
Who here is actually out spending money on dates instead of rotting in recessed shame
Wrong forum for such things tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell and 4 others
Who here is actually out spending money on dates instead of rotting in recessed shame
Wrong forum for such things tbh
You’re new here so you probably don’t know

I have to make water threads and daily reminders once every day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell and 4 others
new foods are more enjoyable to me than new women at this point.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell and 2 others
If it’s something I’ll never find myself doing it’s to spend money on a first date

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell, Loveland and 1 other person
If it’s something I’ll never find myself doing it’s to spend money on a first date
Sad thing is I genuinely like going on cute dates and shit but none of these bitches deserve it mane

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell, g0op and 3 others
Sad thing is I genuinely like going on cute dates and shit but none of these bitches deserve it mane
I just take them for a walk or drive around or something

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Spiritualcell
dont spend a dime on @WishIwasChico ’s leftovers

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell, Deleted member 33136 and 2 others
dont spend a dime on @WishIwasChico ’s leftovers
future saturday night live GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
I just take them for a walk or drive around or something
Yeah take them on a drive to Tyrone’s house so he could blow her back out real quick then pass her back to me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell and JovenCansao
I visited a hooker before I even had my first date, brutal.

Idgaf about it though

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell and Kamui
Instead of using that money to take her out why don’t you buy your mom a gift nigga? When’s the last time any of you loser ass niggas sat down and decided to get your mother a gift?
I bought her ipad the other week

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell, g0op and 1 other person
One should spend 50% of his money on food, 40% on looksmaxxing and 10% on entertainment/copes.

You should spend 0 money on foids, you should be at looks level where foids want to fuck with you without you paying anything anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
One should spend 50% of his money on food, 40% on looksmaxxing and 10% on entertainment/copes.

You should spend 0 money on foids, you should be at looks level where foids want to fuck with you without you paying anything anyway.
Jfl at paying for calories

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1

If she hasn’t let you smash first night ≠ she doesn’t like you and won’t let you smash

Clown ass niggas
That's nice and all, but there comes a time in every man's life when he's gotta put his mother in check as well. Mother's are women and women will be stupid sometimes. Especially when they care for you. A man who can't put his mother in check when the time calls for it id weak.

• Love it
  • JFL

Clown ass niggas
hyper water

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
is it a failo to pay with ur EBT card on a date

• JFL
  • Love it
That's nice and all, but there comes a time in every man's life when he's gotta put his mother in check as well. Mother's are women and women will be stupid sometimes. Especially when they care for you. A man who can't put his mother in check when the time calls for it id weak.
Yeah I agree but it depends on how your mother is

My mother can be irrational at times like most foids but she’s always looked out for me and tried to make sure I was doing what was best, other niggas mothers tho can be downright evil and do whatever it takes to hold their sons back

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell and Lefty Rankin

Clown ass niggas
Do you think there’s some exceptions where girls can like you and still don’t smash you on the first date ?

• Love it
  • JFL
It often surprises me how many men are romantic. A lot of women just wanna be fucked and pampered.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell, Clown Show and 1 other person

Rent car and other expenses 😭 ?

• Love it
  • JFL
Hahaha low T bich

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Do you think there’s some exceptions where girls can like you and still don’t smash you on the first date ?
Yeah ofc there’s always exceptions to the blackpill but more often than not if you’re on a dating app and the foid you’re matched with won’t let you smash she doesn’t like you lol, most foids who consistently use dating apps are using them for hook ups with potential relationships, don’t let a bitch ever tell you she doesn’t fuck on the 1st date, cuz she may not spread her legs for you but she’ll damn sure will spread her legs for a mogger

Bitches break rules for dudes they like and make them for betas
It often surprises me how many men are romantic. A lot of women just wanna be fucked and pampered.
Women THINK they like romance but in actuality their idea of romance is just being face fucked till they asphyxiate by Chad for 30 minutes straight

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell, Clown Show and 1 other person
Romantic men have no life’s watch too much titanic and American pie hahahahha

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Do you think there’s some exceptions where girls can like you and smash on the first date ?
Yeah ofc there’s always exceptions to the blackpill but more often than not if you’re on a dating app and the foid you’re matched with won’t let you smash she doesn’t like you lol, most foids who consistently use dating apps are using them for hook ups with potential relationships, don’t let a bitch ever tell you she doesn’t fuck on the 1st date, cuz she may not spread her legs for you but she’ll damn sure will spread her legs for a mogger

Bitches break rules for dudes they like and make them for betas

Women THINK they like romance but in actuality their idea of romance is just being face fucked till they asphyxiate by Chad for 30 minutes straight
Ah Ye dating apps makes sense. Foid are on there to smash lol. Thought you talked about a girl that chat with on Ig/snap. Do you think girls on snap and ig would fuck most of the time on the first date?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Ah Ye dating apps makes sense. Foid are on there to smash lol. Thought you talked about a girl that chat with on Ig/snap. Do you think girls on snap and ig would fuck most of the time on the first date?
Yes lol, those bitches ain’t innocent either

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell and johnnymacster
guys just letting you know op's skin is dark

• Love it
  • JFL
Yeah I agree but it depends on how your mother is

My mother can be irrational at times like most foids but she’s always looked out for me and tried to make sure I was doing what was best, other niggas mothers tho can be downright evil and do whatever it takes to hold their sons back
Gotta be gentle. My mother's not so good. She's good at pretending to be good though.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
My mom is a nasty bitch who abused me as a child.

Only thing I am buying her would be poison

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SomeRandom, Whitepill_Saint, Spiritualcell and 1 other person