Damian Kater is ugly

ascsc

ascsc

Banned
I've changed my mind about this French nigger, basically all he does is use filters and shit, with filters he is a 9/10 but without them he is a high htn or normal chadlite. Frauding nigger. His eyebrows are too positively tilted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, odux, sportsmogger and 5 others
All of his photos that google pulls up look frauded and retouched so yeah seems that way

stop falling for low quality 500x500 cropped images of slayers.

modern smartphones don't take pictures that small or with quality that shit, it's used to hide the editing, if they can't send you a 1mb+ 2000x2000+ image of themselves that would show any significant editing they are frauding.

• +1
Reactions: med and smallman
yeah yeah keep yappin nigga you must be a psl god saying that , not glazing or something but you the same nigga that said that safir face is not attractive , i got no words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Damian is a 8/10 irl and 9/10 in videos you're just coping

• +1
Reactions: Exhibition
yeah yeah keep yappin nigga you must be a psl god saying that , not glazing or something but you the same nigga that said that safir face is not attractive , i got no words
Yea true finally someone fucking noticed it. Im a psl god. youre the first person to notice yeah im a psl god i mog everyone and my dick is big

he is a midget

He's the greatest PSL God of this generation yet somehow his looks decreased from 19/20 to 21

He mogged the most here

He's the greatest PSL God of this generation yet somehow his looks decreased from 19/20 to 21

He mogged the most here

imagine looking like that and having every woman you want, there is nothing more dangerous than a handsome man who knows he's handsome

imagine looking like that and having every woman you want, there is nothing more dangerous than a handsome man who knows he's handsome
Are you suggesting there are handsome men that dont know they're handsome?

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
Are you suggesting there are handsome men that dont know they're handsome?
honestly, literally my friend.

Legit chad archetype, super attractive, big lower third, good angular features, great eye area, thick eyebrows, blue eyes, decent cheekbones

It actually makes sense for chads to be bluepilled, they just think that it's their personality that attracts women. Lol u know how it is, you've seen this image

I've changed my mind about this French nigger, basically all he does is use filters and shit, with filters he is a 9/10 but without them he is a high htn or normal chadlite. Frauding nigger. His eyebrows are too positively tilted.
cope asf.

when i get blue contacts and rhinoplasty to remove my little bump ill look like him but better.

Attachments

• IMG_0281.jpeg
    IMG_0281.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
frauded he mogg all