Man I wish I was a 1 in a billion genius like Einstein

Even though I suck prime Gandy

If I had to choose life of a PSL GOD model of Gandy's look vs

Nobel prize winner with Einstein's ingenuity

I would rather choose the latter

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Looking like Lucky Blue Smith mogs everything.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Looking like Lucky Blue Smith mogs everything.
Lucky blue smith has quite wierd mouth area and bit bloated nose.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tren_31 and Deleted member 28896
Just start publishing a bunch of books about Jewish Zimbabwean transvestites and you’ll win the Nobel lit price in no time

i wish i was happy again

intelligence max and maybe you will get there. im 14, learning a different language, reading for 1 hour a day, studying for 2 hours a day, doing tests on my cognitive ability before bed. i swear by 18 i'll be a high iq gigamogger

Every single genius on earth would give up every achievement theyve ever made, every cent theyve ever earned, and halve their iq if it meant they got to respawn as a 18 yr old chad

Cope. You know Newton and Tesla was voluntary virgin. Tesla was good looking and he was 6feet 2 which is a fcking giant giga mogger during the time area of 1900s. He even had insane status and intelligence hallo but he did voluntrarily did not met yet foids because he thought it is a waste of time better to focus on his achievements

Every single genius on earth would give up every achievement theyve ever made, every cent theyve ever earned, and halve their iq if it meant they got to respawn as a 18 yr old chad

Cope. You know Newton and Tesla was voluntary virgin. Tesla was good looking and he was 6feet 2 which is a fcking giant giga mogger during the time area of 1900s. He even had insane status and intelligence hallo but he did voluntrarily did not met yet foids because he thought it is a waste of time better to focus on his achievements

Newton died a sad deppressed sub5. Tesla mogged hard and almost certainly wasnt actually a virgin he probably just said he was because of religious culture. He probably slayed. He would still give up everything to be a 18 yr old tiktok eboy though

Einstein was fraud and serial plagiariser

Newton died a sad deppressed sub5. Tesla mogged hard and almost certainly wasnt actually a virgin he probably just said he was because of religious culture. He probably slayed. He would still give up everything to be a 18 yr old tiktok eboy though
Cope Tesla was virgin his near peers testified .Also he mogs tiktok eboys height frame status jaw status intelligence every shit

Last edited:
Cope Tesla was virgin his near peers testified .Also he mogs tiktok eboys height frame status jaw status intelligence every shit
No