DANNYDIPSS’ MICRODOSING GUIDE

dannydipss

dannydipss

fortnite
hello all, im off my retard shit for today to make a guide on what i believe will be the next step for human ascension. As we all know, the plethora of drugs that we want to take also come with a plethora of unfortunate side effects. fear not, for this guide will allow you to acquire the positive benefits of such drugs without the negative, at a small cost: time. some of these will require you to be on then for 1-2 years, sometimes more. but unless youre 25+ this shouldn't be a problem. in fact, some of these you can be on indefinitely. lets not get too hasty though, remember im not a doctor, just an autist on an incel forum. talk to ur doctor abt this.

1. ORAL MINOXIDIL
oral minoxidil is the king of softmaxxing, but there is a lot of fear mongering going around when it comes to the blood pressure changes. even in modest doses, blood pressure has been shown to increase minimally, about 3x less than what would be expected in your sleep. nevertheless, there are some pussies that will shit their pants over this and have a physical reaction. this is where microdosing comes in. i currently take 0.625 mg everyday in the morning. if you'd like, you can take it twice a day. i've noticed insane lash growth in in month, with just some dizziness when i stand up. just try to get the lowest dosage pill you can get and split it into 1/4ths or 1/8ths

2. ACCUTANE
forget about joint pains, dry eyes, dry skin, back pain, hair loss etc. with a very small dose. youll need a medical professional fo dis, so ask your derm abt it. specifically 5-10 mg, either every day or 2-3 times every week. this increases collagen, destroys blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules, cysts, and nodules, shrinks pores, and nukes wrinkles.

3. (MASCMAXXERS BEWARE) SPIRONOLACTONE
spironolactone, although being an anti androgen, may have good effects for pretty boys specifically, not mascmaxxers, since even in small doses, it will hinder muscle growth. its a diuretic, a height enhancer, and a prettymaxxer. by lowering testosterone, you also lower estrogen, thus preventing growth plate closure. also helps with eyelash growth if you pair it w minoxidil. i only recommend this if you're above 18, or 21 if you care about shoulder width. 12.5-25 mg is good dose.

4. (MASCMAXXERS BEWARE) ESTROGEN
im not gonna get too much into this bc im already gonna get shit on for even bringing it up. havent tried it, nor do i want to, but if ur ogre maxxed this could help. just watch for breast growth and take a SERM if you notice any.

5. MUSHROOMS
kills inhibition, engages creativity, rewires brain, etc etc. theres a guide on this so ill jus link it.

6. (PRETTYBOYS BEWARE) TESTOSTERONE/STEROIDS/SARMS
i have no idea how these work but im putting them here as a concept. im pretty sure anabolic roids shut down ur natural production, so someone more educated than me should speak on this, however with selective androgen reuptake modulators it may be feasible because of its course of action. even then, it’s always a good idea to do research on this certain topic especially because I have minimal knowledge on this.

7. MK677 (IBUTAMOREN)
The way that MK 677 works is it is essentially a growth hormone releasing hormone. It allows the natural spikes in your body to go higher and higher. with a microdose, This will allow your growth hormone to be released at a higher rate thus theoretically increasing height, however, if you are more desperate, the recommended route would be a normal dosage (10-25 mg) microdosing this would reduce soft tissue growth and bloating (5mg)

dont micro dose hgh. some other drugs might be able to be microdosed as well. write these drugs in the comments.

IMG 2967

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vidales, silencio, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
BUMP nice guide

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
guck forgot to tag
@AutisticBeancel @BloodClot @capybar @capybara @CoreSchizo @Dr. Bludy @ferfdd @fuckingtheuniverse @Gaygymmaxx @HaShem @IAMNOTANINCEL @Phillybeard1996 @plukee @PointOfNoReturn @Rainman988 @redmaxx @ReinerGeist1 @Rigged @russian @Samsepioler @Son of gigachad @thecel @the_nextDavidLaid @thugmaxxing @Ultimate SUbhuman @Void_

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
hello all, im off my retard shit for today to make a guide on what i believe will be the next step for human ascension. As we all know, the plethora of drugs that we want to take also come with a plethora of unfortunate side effects. fear not, for this guide will allow you to acquire the positive benefits of such drugs without the negative, at a small cost: time. some of these will require you to be on then for 1-2 years, sometimes more. but unless youre 25+ this shouldn't be a problem. in fact, some of these you can be on indefinitely. lets not get too hasty though, remember im not a doctor, just an autist on an incel forum. talk to ur doctor abt this.

1. ORAL MINOXIDIL
oral minoxidil is the king of softmaxxing, but there is a lot of fear mongering going around when it comes to the blood pressure changes. even in modest doses, blood pressure has been shown to increase minimally, about 3x less than what would be expected in your sleep. nevertheless, there are some pussies that will shit their pants over this and have a physical reaction. this is where microdosing comes in. i currently take 0.625 mg everyday in the morning. if you'd like, you can take it twice a day. i've noticed insane lash growth in in month, with just some dizziness when i stand up. just try to get the lowest dosage pill you can get and split it into 1/4ths or 1/8ths

2. ACCUTANE
forget about joint pains, dry eyes, dry skin, back pain, hair loss etc. with a very small dose. youll need a medical professional fo dis, so ask your derm abt it. specifically 5-10 mg, either every day or 2-3 times every week. this increases collagen, destroys blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules, cysts, and nodules, shrinks pores, and nukes wrinkles.

spironolactone, although being an anti androgen, may have good effects for pretty boys specifically, not mascmaxxers, since even in small doses, it will hinder muscle growth. its a diuretic, a height enhancer, and a prettymaxxer. by lowering testosterone, you also lower estrogen, thus preventing growth plate closure. also helps with eyelash growth if you pair it w minoxidil. i only recommend this if you're above 18, or 21 if you care about shoulder width. 12.5-25 mg is good dose.

im not gonna get too much into this bc im already gonna get shit on for even bringing it up. havent tried it, nor do i want to, but if ur ogre maxxed this could help. just watch for breast growth and take a SERM if you notice any.

5. MUSHROOMS
kills inhibition, engages creativity, rewires brain, etc etc. theres a guide on this so ill jus link it.

i have no idea how these work but im putting them here as a concept. im pretty sure anabolic roids shut down ur natural production, so someone more educated than me should speak on this, however with selective androgen reuptake modulators it may be feasible because of its course of action. even then, it’s always a good idea to do research on this certain topic especially because I have minimal knowledge on this.

7. MK677 (IBUTAMOREN)
The way that MK 677 works is it is essentially a growth hormone releasing hormone. It allows the natural spikes in your body to go higher and higher. with a microdose, This will allow your growth hormone to be released at a higher rate thus theoretically increasing height, however, if you are more desperate, the recommended route would be a normal dosage (10-25 mg) microdosing this would reduce soft tissue growth and bloating (5mg)

dont micro dose hgh. some other drugs might be able to be microdosed as well. write these drugs in the comments.

View attachment 2918857
Why the fuck would you take estrogen as a man

• +1
Reactions: prag
fortnite:aheago:

• JFL
fortnite:aheago:( good thread OP tag me next time)

• JFL
women on birth control and bi girls are a huge market 😋
Fagmaxxing into a thin frail man titty framecel’d faggot who gets no respect and could also be killed in a fight by your average hs freshman is not the move bro. Becoming a robust pretty boy is the move.

Fagmaxxing into a thin frail man titty framecel’d faggot who gets no respect and could also be killed in a fight by your average hs freshman is not the move bro. Becoming a robust pretty boy is the move.
hence the microdosing

good thread
tag me next time pls

• +1
does accutane help with the red spot acne

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
good thread OP

• +1
holy fuck 0 😭

1. ORAL MINOXIDIL

2. ACCUTANE

5. MUSHROOMS

7. MK677 (IBUTAMOREN)

View attachment 2918857
I used to microdose mushrooms it was pretty baller

• +1
Reactions: silencio, rileyma10 and truecel12
Took a smidgen of shroomies today :feelsping:

• +1
  • +1
Is this true? If it is, is more of an indirect feature? @LegitUser
Some say yes some say no. Topical retinoids probably better if that'd what your main goal is

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Some say yes some say no. Topical retinoids probably better if that'd what your main goal is
Since I can’t get 0.1 tret over here, theoretically, can’t i apply 0.05 tret 3 hours before (afterschool) and then I apply it again (at night time).

Why don't microdose hgh?
body already produces i think like the equivalent of 3-5 ius on its own, and using exogonous hgh hinders endogenous production, so youll be getting way less than ur body would produce naturally.

Since I can’t get 0.1 tret over here, theoretically, can’t i apply 0.05 tret 3 hours before (afterschool) and then I apply it again (at night time).
no, yoh will just break ur skin barrier. i would actually recommend getting 0.025 and slowly ramp it up (2 times a week, then 3, then 4, etc)

body already produces i think like the equivalent of 3-5 ius on its own, and using exogonous hgh hinders endogenous production, so youll be getting way less than ur body would produce naturally.
I'm 17, was taking 3 IUs. At this age, does my body produces this amount u said?

I'm 17, was taking 3 IUs. At this age, does my body produces this amount u said?
I started taking aromasin, idk if its a side effect, my my abs are not so visible anymore, belly is kinda bloated. U know anything about this?

1. ORAL MINOXIDIL

2. ACCUTANE

5. MUSHROOMS

7. MK677 (IBUTAMOREN)

View attachment 2918857
You had me until the trannydrug spiro. Lowering what makes you a male is not a viable option.

no, yoh will just break ur skin barrier. i would actually recommend getting 0.025 and slowly ramp it up (2 times a week, then 3, then 4, etc)
im already doing it on iso, havent broke it yet.