Dark circles solution?

N3XT

N3XT

Steady Looksmaxxing
I haven't found a single thread with concise information regarding removal of dark circles through products.
Sure, there are a few basics such as sleep hygiene and water intake, but I'm looking specifically for products.
I also understand that if it's due to hollowness only fillers and such can fix it, so I'm obviously not talking about that.

My current list which I'm debating is the following:
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Eye Cream
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

There has to be a "best" overall product for dark circles.
Any ideas, or what has worked best for you?

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I'm gonna try vollufilline
Most likely cope but whatever

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
theyre all cope

makeup or surgery

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, delonisliterallyme, Mainstream and 3 others
I used to have dark circles only when i wake up late, but now its gone after i started to wake up early

I haven't found a single thread with concise information regarding removal of dark circles through products.
Sure, there are a few basics such as sleep hygiene and water intake, but I'm looking specifically for products.
I also understand that if it's due to hollowness only fillers and such can fix it, so I'm obviously not talking about that.

CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

I use the same products as you.

Unfortunately you can’t change the anatomy of the eye. Surgeries are one thing. Till then it’s time to fight with whatever blue pilled huge company named products we have.

Sleep more

Height guide coming soon PayPal me $80 for the preorder. All short greycels and newcomers hit me up. You will
no longer be a short king but a TALL king. For a special pre order price of only 80 USD. Limited time offer 💯💯💯 only taking the first 20 orders. Only 7 spots left don’t miss out 🔥

review from @BrahminBoss:

“Went from 5’9 to 6’1 without lifts and without LL surgery. Thank you 🙏🏼 based and knowledgepilled verm”

PURCHASE PRE ORDER TODAY!

• JFL
Reactions: leir, Newday*V3, lemonnz and 2 others
Height guide coming soon PayPal me $80 for the preorder. All short greycels and newcomers hit me up. You will
no longer be a short king but a TALL king. For a special pre order price of only 80 USD. Limited time offer 💯💯💯 only taking the first 20 orders. Only 7 spots left don’t miss out 🔥

review from @BrahminBoss:

“Went from 5’9 to 6’1 without lifts and without LL surgery. Thank you 🙏🏼 based and knowledgepilled verm”

PURCHASE PRE ORDER TODAY!
Fuck you nigger I went to Sunil "a mao De Deus" Richardson for it. Never take credit for what God gave me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: leir, PseudoMaxxer and Vermilioncore
Still looking for the ultimate product.
The goal is to fix most of the dark circles problem within a month.

It is not due to genetics, no hollowness or any bullshit like that.
Don't suggest fillers, sleep or water intake.

Strictly the best product on the market or top products.

Still looking for the ultimate product.
The goal is to fix most of the dark circles problem within a month.

It is not due to genetics, no hollowness or any bullshit like that.
Don't suggest fillers, sleep or water intake.

Strictly the best product on the market or top products.
Cum

Try cerave eye repair and vollufine plus quality sleep makes the biggest difference in orbital fat or hollow undereyes

easiest fix is concealer but its pretty gay

After a lot of reviewing, I think the final solution is the following:

1) Buy both of these products:
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
- CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

2) Use them both for a month:
- First, apply The Ordinary
- 5 minutes later apply CeraVe

3) After 1 or 2 months of consistency:
- Stop using The Ordinary
- Continue using CeraVe perpetually

Obviously, all of this should be accompanied by proper sleep hygiene and water intake.
Feel free to criticize, I think it's quite optimal since no ingredients overlap between the two products.

Pull your undereye area skin down. If it still looks dark over your cheekbone this proves its caused by something other than a bone support problem. Such as hyperpigmentation, less fat, skin thinness

CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

cerave cream is cope lmao. I tried it for 2 months and it made the shit worse. Only thing that isn’t cope is Volufine and I tried it and it’s gone

CeraVe Eye Repair Cream is useless for eyebags, I use it everyday for over 2 months and 0 improvement

Fillers
Laser

Everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
If it’s due to hyperpigmentation you could possibly use brightening creams but I doubt that’s will change ur genetic circles. True solution would be surgery, fakeup fraud, or cope

its all cope just get an olay eye lifting serum the stuff is basically make up and will conceal your dark circles and eyebag for 24 hours