Dark colored green shirts?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Is anyone wearing them and in what situations are dark green shirts used? Someone told me dark green fits my white skin tone

Yes dark contrast light. That’s why black people look good in neon and bright colors.

Is anyone wearing them and in what situations are dark green shirts used? Someone told me dark green fits my white skin tone

When you're staying hidden in the forest with ISIS mandem waiting to get the ambush on an American Military Convoy like a real nigga.

Or when you're trying to hide from broccoli by looking like one of them like a fat nigga.

What kind of retarded question is this.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, RedPilledStemcel, mojopin and 1 other person
you mean these olive green khaki coloured shirts right? i wear them a lot. goes well with pale skin

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Here this may help
20190203 074820

i wear them with grey jeans

Only with third one I would disagree is black, I wear black all the time and it looks good on all except black people

This is the color I was thinking @Felix97, @Kenma and @bobs_pls also @Phad
Bought this shirt for 5euros at H and M

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Only with third one I would disagree is black, I wear black all the time and it looks good on all except black people

This is the color I was thinking @Felix97, @Kenma and @bobs_pls also @Phad
Bought this shirt for 5euros at H and M

Where are the pants from and what kind of cut?
Is it denim

Where are the pants from and what kind of cut?
Is it denim
I just bought this pants today for 20euros. They are slimfit size 32. I dont think they are denim but I do have denim pants, its just that I have one pair of pants

I just bought this pants today for 20euros. They are slimfit size 32. I dont think they are denim but I do have denim pants, its just that I have one pair of pants
Do you even train legs? I had to buy athletic fit jeans after 4 months of lifting.

You're a man now. Stop wearing denim. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I have a dark green - kind of desaturated dark olive color, it really suits me (I'm have a darker tone than you).

I have a dark green - kind of desaturated dark olive color, it really suits me (I'm have a darker tone than you).
Pic?

I have a slim fit sweater I like to wear thats dark green

Allow the shitty physique this pic is like 4 months old lol

Screenshot 20190203 173324 Imgur

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Freddy Krueger

• +1
deleted

Last edited:
Holy shit, that's bad advise. The colors for the guy with the light complexion look gay as fuck.
Black should be for all except black tho

Mens fashion advice

Last edited:
Black should be for all except black tho
True. I basically only wear black, grey and different shades of red even though I have light skin. These are the best colors for men imo no matter what skin color. I have dark hair though. For guys with blonde hair black might actually be too dark.

• +1