DARK FEATURES ARE ALL THAT MATTERS

You got O'Pry tone or Alain tone?
my skin is like this when I'm tanned

Doesn't necessarily have to be a bad boy but dark coloring is ideal on men, been saying it ever since I joined the forum. Tanned skin, black hair, black stubble, black thick eyebrows=giga chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
I don't even look indian tbh.
Indian

So I must be a chad in west then. 182cm tall dark
Indian

Not just darker hair
He also needs a better physique, darker slightly thicker eyebrows, and a few tattoos(even Chico has tats). He should also try and maintain a lean face he tends to get bloated in the face easily.
You fucking retarded? Needs tattoos? You must be a troll.
i am a curry but i will be like this and marry a blonde stacy for beautiful brown haired brown eyed dark triad alpha slayer kids
COPE

THAT PUSSY TURNED INTO NIGRA FALLS
Jeremiah johnson nodding Robert Redford

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and randomguy1235
Shutupa chad
what is your ethnic persuasion? I'm Indian with a white-passing mom so I look mixed but I grew up in India and now I'm in California. You don't look Indian at all.

Sincerely,
An actual Indian male

what is your ethnic persuasion? I'm Indian with a white-passing mom so I look mixed but I grew up in India and now I'm in California. You don't look Indian at all.

Sincerely,
An actual Indian male
are u asking me?

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
insha'Allah I have only dark features and I'm w*ite too bad I have low t

Let’s say when all other features are dark and masc

Light eyes, green or blue are ideal.

Contrast is important.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
guys that are more masculine and edgy than me make me feel way more insecure than guys that are more aesthetic than me

I'm north indian. Caucasian chad genetics. 182 cm tall. Dark triad slayer.
You don’t have Caucasian genetics lmao. You look more way more ethnic than Caucasian, hate to break it to you

You don’t have Caucasian genetics lmao. You look more way more ethnic than Caucasian, hate to break it to you
Shut-up greycell

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming
Unforgettable knowledge

Bruh my eyebrows are nice asf. My hair is light brown but so was my dads when he was 17, but now my dad has wavy black hair , so I’m hoping mine turns black too. I’m also tall 6’2 barefoot . But yeah this is facts.
Any idea how tall you were at 16? I'm 5'11 and mog my mom's side and dad but my uncles are all tall as fuck, I need lifefuel to reach 6'1

lol Mediterraneans can be the most cuckold high trust pretty-boys you'll ever see. All of western Europe is pretty cucked at the moment but historically Dark triad Germanic people mog med-cucks from Rome to WW2.

Any idea how tall you were at 16? I'm 5'11 and mog my mom's side and dad but my uncles are all tall as fuck, I need lifefuel to reach 6'1
16 I was 6’1 now I’m 17 6’2 I’d say after 16 most people got an inch left . Very few will continue to grow or hit another spurt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and AlmostAnIncel
You think dark eyes are ideal. You deserve to have your coping head cut off

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Whenever I see someone say that women prefer light-featured cuck high trust prettyboys over dark triad masc mediterranean beasts I can't help but howl in absolute amusement

View attachment 356486

It's already proven that women put dark features over fair features

I'm not talking about being black or shitskin hindu ethnic

I'm talking about having dark hair, dark eyes (in some cases there's exceptions), 5 o'clock shadow, tanned/olive skin and being tall

View attachment 356505
View attachment 356506
View attachment 356507

And it's not because of the "muh tall, dark and handsome stereotype"

It's already proven that dark features are subconsciously associated with virility, sex, mystery, villainy and danger. As this article suggests:

Also that's the same reason we males prefer fair women.

View attachment 356557

I'm not talking only about blonde women (even if this is mostly the case)

View attachment 356558

I'm talking about those of fair skin tone.

We associate fairness with femininity, innocence and purity (all cope nowadays anyway)

That's why in the 1950s the primary nuclear family stereotype was dark husband and fair wife

View attachment 356513
View attachment 356516

View attachment 356517
View attachment 356518

"Psychologists from the University of Liverpool, who worked with colleagues in Poland and Finland, found that it is not the love of danger that attracts women to dark featured men, as previously believed, but a primitive desire to find a mate who appears mentally strong, confident and physically attractive in order to have healthier children"

Exhibiting dark triad traits such as Machiavellianism, Narcissism and Psychopathy is also attractive to women.

Several mainstream academic, peer-reviewed studies have confirmed that women are sexually attracted to men who exhibit dark triad traits, likely because of women's evolutionary history.

They want an alpha, a commander, someone that can provide them safety, supplies and a strong offspring.

View attachment 356562

Height is associated with leadership and strength.

It's complicated to display all the characteristics mentioned above if there's lack of height, since dark traits and stature are complementary

Tl;dr it's all about being a dark abusive badboy

Edit: This are the type to try and argument against this logic

View attachment 356576
This is legit.
Got more IOIS with dark brown hair then cuck blonde hair.
However ideal coloring at eyes is blue.
Brown is subhuman

Whenever I see someone say that women prefer light-featured cuck high trust prettyboys over dark triad masc mediterranean beasts I can't help but howl in absolute amusement

View attachment 356486

I'm talking about having dark hair, dark eyes (in some cases there's exceptions), 5 o'clock shadow, tanned/olive skin and being tall

View attachment 356505
View attachment 356506
View attachment 356507

It's already proven that dark features are subconsciously associated with virility, sex, mystery, villainy and danger. As this article suggests:

View attachment 356557

View attachment 356558

We associate fairness with femininity, innocence and purity (all cope nowadays anyway)

That's why in the 1950s the primary nuclear family stereotype was dark husband and fair wife

View attachment 356513
View attachment 356516

View attachment 356517
View attachment 356518

"Psychologists from the University of Liverpool, who worked with colleagues in Poland and Finland, found that it is not the love of danger that attracts women to dark featured men, as previously believed, but a primitive desire to find a mate who appears mentally strong, confident and physically attractive in order to have healthier children"

Exhibiting dark triad traits such as Machiavellianism, Narcissism and Psychopathy is also attractive to women.

Several mainstream academic, peer-reviewed studies have confirmed that women are sexually attracted to men who exhibit dark triad traits, likely because of women's evolutionary history.

They want an alpha, a commander, someone that can provide them safety, supplies and a strong offspring.

View attachment 356562

It's complicated to display all the characteristics mentioned above if there's lack of height, since dark traits and stature are complementary

View attachment 356576
I’m 5’8. What can I do?

medium-dark brown hair + blue eyes + light skin

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3702

View attachment 356486

View attachment 356505
View attachment 356506
View attachment 356507

View attachment 356557

View attachment 356558

View attachment 356513
View attachment 356516

View attachment 356517
View attachment 356518

View attachment 356562

View attachment 356576
It's called tall, DARK and handsome for a reason. Blonde and blue eyes are just an ethnic cope because they have inferiority complex, there's not truth in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
It's called tall, DARK and handsome for a reason. Blonde and blue eyes are just an ethnic cope because they have inferiority complex, there's not truth in it.
It's called big, BLACK, and cock for a reason. Women being attracted to European phenotypes is just an ethnic cope because they have inferiority complex, theres not truth in it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Chadeep and Kingkellz
This is legit.
Got more IOIS with dark brown hair then cuck blonde hair.
However ideal coloring at eyes is blue.
Brown is subhuman
Jfl at subhumans like chico

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Kingkellz
Images 2

Images 1

Images

Giphy

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Dark eyes (brown) are better than light eyes (blue or green)?
Yes, according to my wife.
She literally rejected Clark Kent with crystal clear green eyes for me (the type described here).... and others like this.
She told me light eyes were not attractive on men (too effeminate) and she would not be with me if I had light eyes.
P.S.: She is white (very white) with crystal clear green eyes.
My 18 yo blue eyes daughter (my grandmothers had light eyes) is also with a tall dark guy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and OOGABOOGA
Fuck. The odds are so against me. wonder if i will ever ascend

Yes, according to my wife.
She literally rejected Clark Kent with crystal clear green eyes for me (the type described here).... and others like this.
She told me light eyes were not attractive on men (too effeminate) and she would not be with me if I had light eyes.
P.S.: She is white (very white) with crystal clear green eyes.
My 18 yo blue eyes daughter (my grandmothers had light eyes) is also with a tall dark guy.
Either one looks good with a good eye area but personally I think light is better for guys and brown can be gorgeous for girls. It gives a more plainly beautiful look
3803D443 F04E 4207 A04D E602D90F7B87
But hey a pretty girl is a pretty girl regardless

FEELS GOOD BEING A MEDITERRANEAN ARYAN SLAYING DARK TRIAD BEAST, DOESNT IT KING?

I am Mediterranean white (pale-ish skin, dark hair, brown eyes, athletic). 72 slays in 2 years. I am not complaining. I do lack tall height tho.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234 and Usum

View attachment 356486

View attachment 356505
View attachment 356506
View attachment 356507

View attachment 356557

View attachment 356558

View attachment 356513
View attachment 356516

View attachment 356517
View attachment 356518

View attachment 356562

View attachment 356576
Who’s the first dude

I do lack tall height tho.
Stop being an anti vaxxer and help us heightmaxx and dickmaxx.

You're allegedly knowledgeable yet you never make use of this to contribute in a positive light, rather you just limit yourself to brag and moan all over the place dismissing theories.

Tbh ngl.

View attachment 356486

View attachment 356505
View attachment 356506
View attachment 356507

View attachment 356557

View attachment 356558

View attachment 356513
View attachment 356516

View attachment 356517
View attachment 356518

View attachment 356562

View attachment 356576
Redpill as fuck.

Stop being an anti vaxxer and help us heightmaxx and dickmaxx.

You're allegedly knowledgeable yet you never make use of this to contribute in a positive light, rather you just limit yourself to brag and moan all over the place dismissing theories.

Tbh ngl.

I am not an anti-vaxxer.

The reason I never post in heightmaxxing and dickmaxxing threads is because there is absolutely zero scientific basis for either one. You are stuck with what you are born. Legit zero hope in this department. Work with what you have.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
So basically look like Cristiano Ronaldo. The ultimate Chad

View attachment 356486

View attachment 356505
View attachment 356506
View attachment 356507

View attachment 356557

View attachment 356558

View attachment 356513
View attachment 356516

View attachment 356517
View attachment 356518

View attachment 356562

View attachment 356576
GOOD FUCKING THREAD. PROOFED THESE SELF-HATING BARRET WORSHIPPING ETHNICS WRONG IN THEIR BLINDE LUST OVER SOME BLOATED BLONDE PIG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
100% TRUE. MT2, BeardMaxxWithMinoxx and black Hair/Brow/beard dye all day every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098