D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Dark Triad is the biggest autism PSL with it

Just be normal High T and fuck up everyone that try to harm you
Be Ruthless to your ennemies
Its simple
This quote is a good exemple of what you should do
Quote no friend ever served me and no enemy ever wronged me whom i have not repaid in full sul

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Edgar, thecel and 13 others
I am so dark triad that I believe in the devil because I see him in the mirror every day and yet I post on this forum

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6’1cel, BigBoy, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Nah Dark triad is legit but it attracts mentally ill foids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, turkproducer and Deleted member 10987
Nah Dark triad is legit but it attracts mentally ill foids
What does it mean first
Not gonna change how i think just for femoids subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10987
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
but you're willing to change how you look XD
If i looxsmax im doing it for myself/ego first
I will never follow a dumb trend just to attract foids
If i do something, its for myself

And also
Physical/Looks isnt the same as Mentality/Moral

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 6273
If i looxsmax im doing it for myself/ego first
I will never follow a dumb trend just to attract foids
If i do something, its for myself

And also
Physical/Looks isnt the same as Mentality/Moral
When the coping

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, BigBoy, Clark69 and 2 others
hybristophillia is real bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 2597
hybristophillia is real bro
Yes but why should i do it ?
I stay true to myself
Im never gonna change my morals
Maybe im naturally Dark Triad whitout knowing because people here are too Low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Yeah if you say so abused cuck
Not everyone is a simp cuck like you

I like seeing my face in the mirror and thinking "Damn i look good"

I want also Halo Effect that will help me greatly
Huge fucking cope jfl, you're acting like the women who say they only wear makeup for themselves but put it on when going out in public and take it off when home alone.

One of the major reasons people looksmax is to get more women or higher quality women or to put less effort in getting women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 12344, CANI and 3 others
Huge fucking cope jfl, you're acting like the women who say they only wear makeup for themselves but put it on when going out in public and take it off when home alone.

One of the major reasons people looksmax is to get more women or higher quality women or to put less effort in getting women.
Secondary reason at best
If i could look like Prime David Gandy but not having any girls i would do it ASAP

Not my fault if you are a simp starving dog

• JFL
What im trying to tell
Is that a low t faggots here will follow dumb memes like dark triad thinking this will make change their pathetic condition

• JFL
It attracts %90 of women tbh
Nah not really, women don't want a dark triad guy, they just like traits they have like aggressiveness and confidence, dark triad people are terrible to deal with long term they are pathological liars, can beat the shit out of the woman if she doesn't obey her cause they are aggressive af, irresponsible, impulsive, manipulative, selfish, don't have empathy etc which are generally shit traits.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12344
Nah not really, women don't want a dark triad guy, they just like traits they have like aggressiveness and confidence, dark triad people are terrible to deal with long term they are pathological liars, can beat the shit out of the woman if she doesn't obey her cause they are aggressive af, irresponsible, impulsive, manipulative, selfish, don't have empathy etc which are generally shit traits.
I dont talk about actual psychos jfl i talk about societies "bad boy" stigma and i think you should agree with that this forum is fucking international and many confirm that

• +1
Tbh I've seen guys who are dark triad pull often, even if they are bad looking. Only for ONS tho rarely see girls in LTRs with thugs and bullys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 12344
Tbh I've seen guys who are dark triad pull often, even if they are bad looking. Only for ONS tho rarely see girls in LTRs with hugs and bullys
And this happens all over the globe not in just a single country but copers would cope with "mentally ill foids" or muh stockholm syndrome which is the actually just womens nature :p

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Dark Triad is the biggest autism PSL with it

Just be normal High T and fuck up everyone that try to harm you
Be Ruthless to your ennemies
Its simple
This quote is a good exemple of what you should do
View attachment 999275
i’m dark triad (narcissist, sociopath and some machiavellian influence specifically)
i don’t believe in the theory that girls like psychopaths tho
i’m just born this way, it’s nice to be dark triad tbh, i have never felt guilt, EVERYTHING i do serves myself somehow, for example i have a friend i recently gave a vape coiler to, and i inflated the price and also discretely hinted that i’m poor (which i’m not, my parents are borderline rich)
now he’s giving me twice the amount of stuff in return because he feels he owes me

i don’t feel i owe him, i just feel that i have to strategically repay what i owe him so he can keep giving me stuff
now dont get me wrong, im not a monster, i truely like my friends

I have also never missed any person in my life, only sometimes for the good feelings/material objects they give me

i also have nearly no empathy and i’m always trying to manipulate people, for example, yesterday it was revealed to me that a girl i’m fucking’s girl friend (whom i have gotten close with aswell) just got diagnosed with breast cancer, i felt absolutely nothing for her but i told the girl i’m fucking something like “omg really :cry:“ and i used that opportunity to fuck another girl the day we were supposed to meet

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914