Sex is all about looks

More or less. You must not be a stupid freak who wants to rape women in the first place, and is obsessed with pussy or something. Beauty can only save you so much.

I had a friend who was extremely good looking, very tall, and at his new job he behaved very professionally and respectfully without doing anything shady or sexual (90% of his co-workers were younger girls students or the same age as him, all alone without relationships, he also being a student).

It took 2-3 months for those girls, who interacted with him on a daily basis and worked as a team with him, to realize and convince themselves that this friend was not some freak, at which point most of them began to make big steps towards him, with certain sexual allusions to him, with questions about his love life and his history in this regard, about his material status, proposals coming from them separately about going out after work, etc.

Girls, generally those who want something serious, are extremely skeptical these days.

That's what I said. They came towards him, he did absolutely nothing towards them. They had that thought about him probably from the very beginning, but they wanted to wait to see his behavior so they would feel safe, so that if he didn't do anything towards them (as he did), they would do it and feel safe and unjudged when they did.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

she wants his dick

at that looks level you can get laid even as a cuckademic
Not the same as being good in bed. Consider the difference between a horny 9/10 Stacy that is good in bed vs boring one that just lays there and does nothing. It's the same for Chad.

True but water

Not the same as being good in bed. Consider the difference between a horny 9/10 Stacy that is good in bed vs boring one that just lays there and does nothing. It's the same for Chad.
yes but the eyes still get to that point from looks alone

Its literally that simple. Personality, charisma, humor etc, DONT FUCKING MATTER. Its all about the face.
as a white MTN mentalcel i can tell you confidence and personality do matter. I often get sub 5 girls and asians show clear interest in me, but once I open my mouth/ interact with them I can see how they lose interest...

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
as a white MTN mentalcel i can tell you confidence and personality do matter. I often get sub 5 girls and asians show clear interest in me, but once I open my mouth/ interact with them I can see how they lose interest...
The. They weren’t that interested to begin with buddy boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1
The. They weren’t that interested to begin with buddy boyo
of course if your a chad personality matters less. but SMV equation has among its variables things like confidence and personality.

of course if your a chad personality matters less. but SMV equation has among its variables things like confidence and personality.
Confidence and personality don’t matter stop seeking excuses

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Simply untrue.

You really think your looks are the only reason you cant get laid? Ive seen your photo, you believe its your face and not the fact that u post 100+ times a day on a 'looksmaxxing forum' or that you prob arent interesting at all? Sure maybe at a club its about looks. Outside of that just be NT+MTN
Bro won't admit it tho.

You are mostly too shy high inhibition and don’t know what to say to make a girl comfortable around you