women are more blackpilled than they get credit for

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
at least the ones i havemet. they are super practical and pragmatic, this thing that they propagate blueplills is something i only see online.

because from what i have seen, they always talk about how they like a guy for his eyes, face, height, dick size etc. i never head a girl say she likes someone cause he is sweet and caring lol.

i even had a girl told me expicitly that if she liked me we would have fucked the first time we met. and she was like 32 and had 3 degrees too. its literally that simple. i never met a girl who would gaslight like people here claim, they are always to the point and some of them will not even hesitate to tell you they dont like your face, like my old oneits.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, 1966Ford and owlofathena
FMGqyKPWUAICDvW large

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
they propagate bluepills to 90% of men that they don't like lol

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and <6PSLcel
they propagate bluepills to 90% of men that they don't like lol
they dont to me. my oneitis even told me she hates gymcels cus they are tryhards

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
they dont to me. my oneitis even told me she hates gymcels cus they are tryhards
Yeah women don’t like the idea of having a guy “try” to look good, I think even if one where to be a chadlite it would be a bit off putting to women if he was a chronic gymcel

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and InnerVoid
Yeah women don’t like the idea of having a guy “try” to look good, I think even if one where to be a chadlite it would be a bit off putting to women if he was a chronic gymcel
i hate female nature

• +1
Reactions: Spergi and <6PSLcel