It was the first time in my life I realized that I'm a cuck

L

lepo2317

Mistral
So I met this girl at school, she was 6/10, decent girl to be honest. She was always mocking me. Once she said that I don't look like I was experienced in sex, so I told her that I'm sure I'm not as experienced as you because you are giga slut. She wasn't even mad, I could see that spark in her eyes as she doesn't know what to say. After few weeks of playing stupid games, we were alone at her house and I fucked her. We were fucking few times a week and then she told me that "SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND". I was like, "Wait bitch, so I lick that pussy while your boyfriend is creampying you every night?" And that's how I became cuckold - I was literally licking bitch who was probably creampied few hours before we had sex. Over since forever.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Primalsplit, Ricky212 and 5 others
So I met this girl at school, she was 6/10, decent girl to be honest. She was always mocking me. Once she said that I don't look like I was experienced in sex, so I told her that I'm sure I'm not as experienced as you because you are giga slut. She wasn't even mad, I could see that spark in her eyes as she doesn't know what to say. After few weeks of playing stupid games, we were alone at her house and I fucked her. We were fucking few times a week and then she told me that "SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND". I was like, "Wait bitch, so I lick that pussy while your boyfriend is creampying you every night?" And that's how I became cuckold - I was literally licking bitch who was probably creampied few hours before we had sex. Over since forever.
brag thread,also you were cucking her boyfriend:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TURK-KUN, anitalooksmax, randomop and 3 others
after I fuck pussy I cry because I know deep down that I’m a Virgin

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me and lepo2317
fakecel blocked

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Did you use a condom? If yes, it doesn't really count it's like washing hands in gloves

who the fuck says "gigaslut" I'm calling larp

You became both, the Cucked and the Cucker:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
who the fuck says "gigaslut" I'm calling larp
She was literally hitting on every other guy but most guys are bluepilled and they don't even realized it - that's what I call gigaslut. She was playing with my hair, laying on my arm, touching my abs, making sexual comments every other sentence, touching and holding my thights like it's nothing so I started hitting on her and she gave it like it was free - gigaslut (she had bf at this time and I didn't know that).

3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

Did you use a condom? If yes, it doesn't really count it's like washing hands in gloves
If I punch someone in the face with gloves on, did I not really punch them?

Yes, you’re a cuckold

If I punch someone in the face with gloves on, did I not really punch them?
It'not the same boyo. Sex with condom is not as pleasurable, but a punch is the same strength.

It'not the same boyo. Sex with condom is not as pleasurable, but a punch is the same strength.
A punch is actually not the same strength with gloves on, that's why boxers wear gloves so they don't kill each other and break their arms