Jealous guy called me F word

G

GlamGuru

Iron
This guy likes this girl at work for about a year now, I recently got hired here and worked for 4 months, and rizzed this girl up and now she's obsessed with me and this guy noticed and starting to hate my ass and get really jealous of me, we're same size btw. He's better looking though, strong jawline and forward growth face, forward maxilla, nice facial hair and beard growth, etc. and more lean and shredded overall, so I don't udnerstand why he hates and get jealous of me so much, he's also half black half white so he just automatically mogs me right now.

he's really protective of her too and seems to have romantic attachment to her. She seems to reciprocate somewhat to him, but at the same time interested in me which makes no sense at all. I don't know what to do, because he's been shit talking me, and shits, and I don't think I'll win a physical fight, plus we're at a workplace so it most likely won't happen.

I really don't understand why this girl likes me so much, I look worse than that guy? Maybe my personality ? I thought looks matter more? Maybe I rizzed her too hard? Maybe I'm her type? I'm more cute looking and I notice she likes pink stuff, maybe that's why? It's just annoying having to go to work with this shit drama happening, I kinda want to quit but at the same time I hate losing, and especially losing to this guy, if I quit, he's probably going to get her, and I don't want that. she's 8/10 imo facially, she's petite and flat everything else though, just the face that's outstanding. She wears glasses and is nerdy though, hot nerd basically.

This is almost what he looks like, so I don't understand why he's even jealous, he probably knows he's superior but don't understand why she likes me and it pisses him off, add in beard and facial hair:

Last edited:
I can tell u smell

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
dirty greasy nasty musty crusty nigga

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars