Dark Triad + Spanish + Photographer Game = Consistent Sex With Hot Latina JBs?

dough2

dough2

Gold
Imagine how easy it is to fuck poor foreign wannabe models if you have a fully frauded Instagram page, website, modelling agency, etc.

PM me if you want to discuss this further and devise a more concrete, detailed plan. We may have to come up with a different strategy for JBs, as the above strategy exudes a large degree of professionalism and career follow through, which makes you seem like an oldcel.

Also, if you don't think this plan will work or that I'm retarded, please reply with criticisms of said plan, I will treat all of them seriously. Otherwise, ascend with me, and lets abuse these women and give them their only (false) hope of making it to America.

@CupOfCoffee

Shit, we could literally create a ModelMayhem for Latin America and just send all the sign-ups to us.

Last edited:
AlarmingFelineIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

good way to catch a case in america

needed: good looking face ofc.
but with good looking face you dont really have to those stupid shits.

How bro? Fucking JB is legal in pretty much every South American country.

oh i thought you were going to set up an american company. Welp, nevermind.

Girls already know guys do this. They call him the “photographer” they’ve already made countless memes and exposed a bunch of guys on Twitter who tried doing the Same as you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Girls already know guys do this. They call him the “photographer” they’ve already made countless memes and exposed a bunch of guys on Twitter who tried doing the Same as you.
Links?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
very risky
think about it once more