DATA COLLECTION AND AWARENESS

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Everything you see and encounter is a data point…

So why is there the need to emotionally react all the time and burn mental energy?

BRUV!

Add it to the app of your reality - and let it inform your next move, subliminally.

If someone treats you a certain way when you thought they were your friend, shrug and add it to your data collection.

If someone says something then does another, boom it goes into that data pool. All this allows you to make BETTER informed decisions.

If the government decides to make rulings that go against your power or sovereignty as an individual, does it pay to dwell and bitch about it? Collect the data and then say okay how do I best make this situation work for me now? How do I improvise given the context I now understand? YOU'RE A MAN. Nobody is going to do it for you. There ain't no-short cut here for you. No OnlyFans you can open. No seeking arrangement's profile you can create for a sugar daddy. YOU GOTTA BE AWARE. Not delusional like a 'foid'.

When you take things personally you give your power away < REMEMBER

Don't do that. You need to invest your energy in being able to OBSERVE, without JUDGEMENT. THIS is the mark of an enlightened individual. Emotional reactions where you let the feelings that pop into your head corrupt what is central to your being and degrade your presence don’t solve anything. That's Zoomer Doomer bs stuff. 'Oh omg I'm so based' < You might be, but the fuck you doing with that Black & Red Pill knowledge on real reality nigga? NOTHING. You may as well still be caught-up in the Blue Pill matrix of it all.

If something doesn’t work, or something ‘fails’ there isn't any need to further waste time and energy on it. Smile, accept things as they are and add it to the data pool. Now it has become a beneficial lesson, not something that can keep you down.

When an ‘error’ or something ‘bad’ happens, a lot of men today get angry and upset.

What it TRULY is is a ripple in the fabric of your experience, an opportunity to LEVEL UP your knowledge and understanding to your benefit

Awareness and knowledge are the two most powerful qualities we can earn.

Money can be lost…

Material Possessions can burn…

But what you develop your mind into? This is endlessly powerful. Once you have the data you can replicate the scenario and increase your success

What’s the most valuable thing about making 100k? The lessons you learned, because now you can do it all again bruv!

You never forget how to ride a bike, although you can have any bike stolen. Seek knowledge and awareness in all things boyos.

And remember aren't a girl and you will NEVER get the privileges and benefits of one, so this isn't a choice, it's a must.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Newkid and Indiana Evans