date your looksmatch if you wanna get cucked

logicel369

logicel369

aspie looking gymcel
female hypergamy is evil, one of my friends recently started dating this foid who's on his looks level, he started taking her out on these fancy ass dates putting down half his monthly allowance just to impress her, on the outside they look happy and perfect. but today I saw her at the gym, with a 6'5 htn nigger. the looks the foid was giving him oh boy I know damn well they aint just friends. this is water but this is a warning to all ltn cucks trynna date ltb, if you dont wanna end up beta buxxing and having a bbc penetrate your whore on the daily, then date a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, ggg.tv, mnbvcxz and 1 other person
spiderman GIF by FirstAndMonday

suifuel

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
just dont date at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91 and twojei
Dual mating strategy pill strikes again.:incel:

• +1
Reactions: twojei
female hypergamy is evil, one of my friends recently started dating this foid who's on his looks level, he started taking her out on these fancy ass dates putting down half his monthly allowance just to impress her, on the outside they look happy and perfect. but today I saw her at the gym, with a 6'5 htn nigger. the looks the foid was giving him oh boy I know damn well they aint just friends. this is water but this is a warning to all ltn cucks trynna date ltb, if you dont wanna end up beta buxxing and having a bbc penetrate your whore on the daily, then date a subhuman.
3rd law of Thermodynamics: Everything goes back to Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and Moggkrates
It doesn't matter. If Chad gives her the opportunity and if she's not loyal, she will cuck you anyways.

It doesn't matter. If Chad gives her the opportunity and if she's not loyal, she will cuck you anyways.
water. if you're ltn you're competing with 90% of humans. not just chads