Dating Apps Ruin Women Faster Than You Think

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
In general for both men and women, the older we get the more bitter & jaded we become after each failed relationship, but this is exponentially exacerbated by apps like Tinder. I've personally witnessed so many girls in their late teens/early 20s change drastically into their mid/late 20s. They went from having seemingly pleasant & feminine personalities to just being completely insufferable as they developed insane egos with no pair bonding ability left. Young women start off looking for love, but dating inevitably becomes transactional as it starts to become about what a man brings to the table instead. The irony of women "maturing" and finally realizing their worth is they're the least valuable they've ever been but demand more than ever.

I like to use this girl as an example of what I mean because it should be obvious from these pics alone how years of being on all the dating apps have visibly taken its toll. Believe it or not, this used to be a pretty "sweet" girl, but her personality has become absolutely rotten.

Before
Before1
Before2

After
After1
After2

Given how fast things move in this generation I would argue that women are already ruined/downhill from age 23. Leo clearly believes its 25 but he's been dumping at that magic number for decades so clearly its outdated. If you don't have real world experience you'll find it unfathomable how quickly women move onto the next dick. Of course after each cock a woman is a less valuable version of herself, this simply isn't up for debate.

@Hygienecel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, borismonster, aleksander and 10 others
I'm setting up Tinder right now so that I can get 5 other Tyler Maher lookalikes to run a train on my gf

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Legit as fuck. These dating apps legit destroyed society and made it impossible for average men to compete while deluding average girls that they are queens that deserves the best

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, greywind and 10 others
Legit as fuck. These dating apps legit destroyed society and made it impossible for average men to compete while deluding average girls that they are queens that deserves the best
Tik Tok is just as big of a problem tbh

Most girls I know irl are obsessed with it and cant go 10 mins without scrolling useless shit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Primalsplit
In general for both men and women, the older we get the more bitter & jaded we become after each failed relationship, but this is exponentially exacerbated by apps like Tinder. I've personally witnessed so many girls in their late teens/early 20s change drastically into their mid/late 20s. They went from having seemingly pleasant & feminine personalities to just being completely insufferable as they developed insane egos with no pair bonding ability left. Young women start off looking for love, but dating inevitably becomes transactional as it starts to become about what a man brings to the table instead. The irony of women "maturing" and finally realizing their worth is they're the least valuable they've ever been but demand more than ever.

I like to use this girl as an example of what I mean because it should be obvious from these pics alone how years of being on all the dating apps have visibly taken its toll. Believe it or not, this used to be a pretty "sweet" girl, but her personality has become absolutely rotten.

Before
View attachment 2672928View attachment 2672929

After
View attachment 2672930View attachment 2672931

Given how fast things move in this generation I would argue that women are already ruined/downhill from age 23. Leo clearly believes its 25 but he's been dumping at that magic number for decades so clearly its outdated. If you don't have real world experience you'll find it unfathomable how quickly women move onto the next dick. Of course after each cock a woman is a less valuable version of herself, this simply isn't up for debate.

@Hygienecel
She already seems very narcy in the before pics and looks somewhat roughedup and bitter in after pics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Skywalker
instagram does even more harm

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

Leonardo DiCaprio. He was doing this long before smart phones, social media, and dating apps existed.

Ask yourself honestly, what can a 25yo woman do for you that she hasn't already done for another man? What could possibly feel special when she's been there done that and you aren't her first anything? These are rhetorical questions as the obvious answer to both is nothing at all. Only young inexperienced women can be taken seriously.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Skywalker
I'm setting up Grinder right now so that I can get 5 other Tyler Maher lookalikes to run a train on me
FIXED buddy boyo

@ReadBooksEveryday @twilight @the BULL @Primalsplit @Lmao @NumbThePain @tyronelite @kwacker777 @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and twilight
Most men become bitter and jaded over time because they receive subhumam treatment, some go through hell in life, while foids have been given tutorial mode and yet they still manage to fuck themselves up mentally.

This proves that female human is simply not capable of making rational decisions on it's own and it should have limited rights and privileges and someone else making decisions for it like father, brother or husband.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, PrinceLuenLeoncur and blurazice
Meanwhile I’m still incel lol

• +1
(((Dating apps)))

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and romanstock
Hard agree as oldcel here

Before dating apps, life was simpler. Hot girls go for hot guys and average girls go for average guys.

If you were average 10-20 years ago, you still stood a chance as long as you were interesting.

Dating apps opened a Pandora's Box where average girls now think they are hot because they have access to Chads.

Zoomers and alphas are royally fucked in dating. Been hearing that you need to be Beverly Hills rich to even get an average girl in college nowadays

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549 and borismonster

Before
View attachment 2672928View attachment 2672929

After
View attachment 2672930View attachment 2672931

@Hygienecel
Nar it’s 22. Most girls specifally white girls as they are super whores are completely ruined by age 22. This is why I openly go for 18-20 year old foids to avoid this, I myself tbh am bitter and jaded due to failed shit and I’m still emotionally scarred from Ls. It’s worse for foids but deservedly so, Muslim girls never have this issue as they aren’t whores and thus retain this innocence until they find Abdul

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and TheLastLaugh
Most men become bitter and jaded over time because they receive subhumam treatment, some go through hell in life, while foids have been given tutorial mode and yet they still manage to fuck themselves up mentally.

This proves that female human is simply not capable of making rational decisions on it's own and it should have limited rights and privileges and someone else making decisions for it like father, brother or husband.
Which is another reason why I consider the Muslims taking over Europe as divine will by god to punish the Europeans ineptitude and arrogance

So fucking true bro. This already happened to a girl ik at just 16 lmfaoo.

Honestly this is looksmax fuel, bc these foids will eventually flock to u easily if ur top 80% man.

Unironically benefits us if we keep our game above normies consistently

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back