SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
In the good ol' days:

• Average man courted women of various social status
  • Women either accepted or rejected,
  • They got married. Simple.

In today's world:
  • Now women opens Tinder account. Has more options than Genghis Khan could ever dream of.
  • Offers her self to dozens of chads and complains 'all men are trash' when they don't settle for he
  • Ends up with careermaxxxed MTN who licks the cumstain from her previous partners etched in her pussy.
Modern women is a by all definitions 'prostitute'. This is etymologically true and transculturally so. The modern woman has never been so promiscuous in any society or culture.

The Online Etymology Dictionary states, "The notion of 'sex for hire' is not inherent in the etymology, which rather suggests one 'exposed to lust' or sex 'indiscriminately offered.'"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheMaxxer333, Sub0 and 2 others
So you should just straight up ask her to be your GF then

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
"Men are trash teehee"

Finding a virgin today = finding a unicorn

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SecularIslamist
just approach and try to fuck

anything else is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and Trilogy
In the good ol' days:

what you are talking about here is dating
In today's world:
  • Now women opens Tinder account. Has more options than Genghis Khan could ever dream of.
  • Offers her self to dozens of chads and complains 'all men are trash' when they don't settle for he
  • Ends up with careermaxxxed MTN who licks the cumstain from her previous partners etched in her pussy.
Modern women is a by all definitions 'prostitute'. This is etymologically true and transculturally so. The modern woman has never been so promiscuous in any society or culture.

The Online Etymology Dictionary states, "The notion of 'sex for hire' is not inherent in the etymology, which rather suggests one 'exposed to lust' or sex 'indiscriminately offered.'"
what you are talking about here is not "dating" it's a fucking warzone. modern dating shouldn't be called dating at all as it's a complete joke and the reason we are using this forum

dont read the graffiti at pompeii

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and slayer69
yeah shit went shout when u niggas started losing self respect and started fighting like bitches over some prostitute poon

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Lol I remember the story of my grandparents from my dad's side. I think they never went trough the dating stage. My granddad approached my grandmom and he said "If you accept this flower, it means that you are going to marry me" and that was it.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
In the good ol' days:

Wrong. Back in the good old days you just fucked whatever you could grab by the pyssy and that was it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Skywalker and StuntmanMike
Wrong. Back in the good old days you just fucked whatever you could grab by the pyssy and that was it.
Damn wish i lived in that era.I would rape all the girls

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
sex is all about power and looks. only faggots believe in romance and tingles.

Damn wish i lived in that era.I would rape all the girls
Well the takeaway is, all the men are free as well. They're free to rape women and kill you. In fact, they're very much incentivized to.

• Love it
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Dating market has been shit since 2015 the latest, earliest is before like atleast 2012.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, horizontallytall and Skywalker
Lol I remember the story of my grandparents from my dad's side. I think they never went trough the dating stage. My granddad approached my grandmom and he said "If you accept this flower, it means that you are going to marry me" and that was it.
yeah but they were at least looksmatched or decently looking to have attraction- trust me
it NEVER works as incels think, that you could just "force" people into marriages and thats it
its horrible if the spouses are NOT attracted to each other- i have examples in my family and its not cute

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
yeah but they were at least looksmatched or decently looking to have attraction- trust me
it NEVER works as incels think, that you could just "force" people into marriages and thats it
its horrible if the spouses are NOT attracted to each other- i have examples in my family and its not cute
True. I forgot to add that my grandpa had already an status in town of being a provider (he had money).