Dating Only Gets Harder As You Get Older

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
“What do you do for a living?”

Now I’m of that age, I get this question from girls. No more are the days where you can get girls with just yourself.

Nope, Chad got to fuck your oneitis in her bedroom, holding her hand as she orgasmed for the first time, all for free.

Now you get to have used up leftovers, and you have to not only pay, but pay a premium in the form of having to have a well paying career.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, TheChosenChad, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
over if ur 20 and still virgin tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997
If a girl ask me what my hobbies are I don't know what say. I just ogrerot on this forum, gymcel, play video games and soon wage cuck.
over if ur 20 and still virgin tbh
:feelswhy:

Existing gets harder as you get older

Exiting gets harder as you get older
exits me

Emergency-Exit-Fire-Door-V2.jpg

Stop or I'm gonna rope

Fuck age pill.

Living live on the fast lane. Moving at the speed of light and i cant slow down..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids! and Zeta ascended
don't fall for the wagecuck meme. You can be a "deadbeat" and still have success with women. Looks and social status are far more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, TheChosenChad, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
I can't even tell you how much worse it gets in your 30s. I mean I can tell you, but you won't understand until you're actually living this hell

• +1
Reactions: Demir

Now I’m of that age, I get this question from girls. No more are the days where you can get girls with just yourself.

Nope, Chad got to fuck your oneitis in her bedroom, holding her hand as she orgasmed for the first time, all for free.

Now you get to have used up leftovers, and you have to not only pay, but pay a premium in the form of having to have a well paying career.
Just fucking lol it's so fucking over, I don't know what I'm going to do.

22yr checking in, that's true now you have to be chad, have a nice car gymcelled body be funny witty etc. It was top 20% now it's top 2-3

but muh age like fine wine.

It's over for many men.

It’s over for many men.