Daughter gets killed by a Thug, college professor White Mother then goes on Praising Niggers

human304

human304

Kraken
Lauren Mccluskey (21) got killed by her 39 year old felon boyfriend. her sextapes got leaked and he was getting 2000 dollars from her each month to not release them. but after his death a mexican cop on the force released them.

Her mother is Jill Mccluskey. A washington college professor. This is what she posted.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Mio, emeraldglass and 4 others
Hopefully she gets raped and dissected like a rat by niggers too. Like slut mother, like slut daughter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, BrahminBoss, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
i though she was praising her daugther killer i was like wtf but this a bit diff, seems like loving to get blacked runs in that girl family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, Sprinkles, zura and 1 other person
Hopefully she gets raped and dissected like a rat by niggers too. Like slut mother, like slut daughter
i though she was praising her daugther killer i was like wtf but this a bit diff, seems like loving to get blacked runs in that girl family
she is a college professor at washington state university. married to this cuck.
jfl, its like memes coming to life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, Dr. Bludy, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Lauren Mccluskey (21) got killed by her 39 year old felon boyfriend. her sextapes got leaked and he was getting 2000 dollars from her each month to not release them. but after his death a mexican cop on the force released them.

View attachment 2467306
Her mother is Jill Mccluskey. A washington college professor. This is what she posted.
View attachment 2467320

View attachment 2467322

There's no reason for this to be occurring outside the realm of brainwashing and conditoning.

• +1
Reactions: human304

View attachment 2467306
View attachment 2467320

View attachment 2467322

brutal reality for white brahs again

white female have no loyalty to white race

they will go interracial

she is 21 and the black thug was 38

brutal as fuck

all white women goes for older ethnic males

• Hmm...
There's no reason for this to be occurring outside the realm of brainwashing and conditoning.
its female male dynamics

low inhib ethnic male approachs a female

white brah never talks to female but feel like white women is loyal to them

ethnic brah shows off the swagger and make her feel special

she gets horny and gives it up

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and human304
She died 5 years ago, it s not about the mother posting two black guys, she s probably regularly posting anything , but if i was the parent i just wouldnt be able to sleep at night let alone have any social media presence .

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Mio and human304
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, traveler and human304
22589.jpg

based dindu

Last edited:
  • JFL
40+ people viewing this thread and not one of you niggas has the tapes?!

IMG 5909

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Meteor21, klip11 and 3 others
  • +1
  • +1

View attachment 2467306
View attachment 2467320

View attachment 2467322

They're such nice young men, though. What do you have against nice young men?

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Sprinkles
I am starting to think only white men can pairbond, white women cannot pairbond with any white man.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and human304
This thug low life hood NIGGER utterly lifemogs me, a k-selected polite white dick sucking black guy. You can see clearly what course of life benefits the black man more.

• +1
This thug low life hood NIGGER utterly lifemogs me, a k-selected polite white dick sucking black guy. You can see clearly what course of life benefits the black man more.
The thing is bro you are right now living in Kaly Yuga (the immoral age).
according to hindu scriptures, in this age good will be punished and bad will be rewarded.

Those little dark ages memes are coming to life.

Find a non-hoe , non-fat, educated Black Girl . Start a family have four kids, homeschool them, raise them good.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0

• JFL
according to hindu scriptures, in this age good will be punished and bad will be rewarded.

Find a non-hoe , non-fat, educated Black Girl . Start a family have four kids, homeschool them, raise them good.
White virgin jb stacy only

Even in Kali yuga you should accumulate good karma

Um ... I speak on behalf of Looksmax ... leaked sex tapes??

Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: human304 and klip11