Dave Ramsey. Earn $100.000 per and spend $40.000 per year. And rest savemaxx (it's, etf). And be millionaire at 55. Strategy

That’s stupid tbh why be a millionaire at 55
Best life to live be millionaire at 21 and then die at 40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, BigBiceps, Deleted member 6873 and 13 others
Jfl if my plans work in a few years I will be a multi millionaire if not by early to mid 20s

Big risk but what's life living as a poorcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gmanic, Deleted member 4804, BigBoy and 4 others
Jfl if my plans work in a few years I will be a multi millionaire if not by early to mid 20s

go back praying allah you camel feeder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 6997, BigBoy and 4 others
Agree that being millionaire when younger is best.
Because you can use money for alot of things.
That you can't or won't at 55.

Being millionaire at 55. Is better than being non millionaire and 55.
As millionaire at 55, you can go family maxxing, or betabuxxing and location maxxing.

Good luck wishes at attempt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
What does he say? Cba to watch the entire thing.

What does he say? Cba to watch the entire thing.
The video is basically interviews with millionaire that listen to his radio show.

He teaches.
1. Earn good, like 100.000 per year
2. No debt except mortgage.
3. Life cheaply. Save like ha half your income. Budget your money.
4. Put that saved money into: pension, mutual funds,.
5. Keep doing year in year out. If you started at 35 you be millionaire in 50's-60's.

It is how most millionaires did it
That is true.
Average age people become millionaire is 63 orso.

Imo. It does make some sense. But alot of sacrifice at peak years in life doesn't make sense unless you have kids or other reasons you wanna leave inheritance behind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, SubhumanCurrycel and stuckneworleans
The video is basically interviews with millionaire that listen to his radio show.

He teaches.
5. Keep doing year in year out. If you started at 35 you be millionaire in 50's-60's.

That is true.

Imo. It doesn't make sense unless you have kids or other reasons you wanna leave inheritance behind.
That's shit millionaire in teens or 20s or bust

Imagine being a millionaire in high school fuark

• +1
Reactions: Gmanic and Chadelite
That's shit millionaire in teens or 20s or bust

Imagine being a millionaire in high school fuark

Yeah everyone wants to be your “friend” and girls will just golddig you, theres no real validation. Also when you dont pay they get mad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

He teaches.

That is true.

Imo. It doesn't make sense unless you have kids or other reasons you wanna leave inheritance behind.

How much are going to taxes? How much are you investing? What interest rate are you expecting ? What about inflation?

I think the inflation element kinda makes this a bit BS. Being a millionaire in 20-30 years is hardly gonna mean anything. How much did a house/property cost 20-30 years ago? How much did a choclate bar or an ice cream cost? It has probably 20x'd just in 20-30 years.

You also have the probability of dying before 65, which is surprinsgly high. So you risk saving and then just dying.

At 65 your life is basically over. You can probably hardly get an erection, etc. Sure it's nice to just chill on cruise ships or whatever and enjoy life and have money in your older days, but still. Being poor oldcels sounds brutal as fuck, so in that sense I see value in saving.

You want to have money when you're young imo. You want to travelmaxx, JBWmaxx while you can. You want to eat good food etc.

Ideally you save a little a year imo and then just live life. Doing the stuff he says in the video and basically monkmaxxing, bummaxxing, saving every penny, living as frugal as possible, you're gonna regret it imo.

Having a million dollars by the time you’re 55 is middle class lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Just be good looking and find a rich girl

Life is all about being young and beautiful, wealth is only good for not being a wage slave but if you're good looking wage slave is fun as all you're coworkers love you

Also I decided to go with rental properties, Im just gonna buy rental property while young and try to passive income maxx and sell when I get old or give it to my kids if I have them

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SubhumanCurrycel

He teaches.

That is true.

Imo. It does make some sense. But alot of sacrifice at peak years in life doesn't make sense unless you have kids or other reasons you wanna leave inheritance behind.
Tbh that was back in boomer days where they bought houses and sold them 20 years later for theee to four times their original cost

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 2632
Tbh that was back in boomer days where they bought houses and sold them 20 years later for theee to four times their original cost
Dave Ramsey financial advice is as outdated as his dating advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and SubhumanCurrycel
Back in his day college was 1/10th the cost, shorter in duration and less competitive, you could graduate in 3 years with little debt or you didn’t even need to go to college at all and they got married in their small town/community and bought a house and had kids by 24-27 years of age on a single income.
Shit like that is IMPOSSIBLE nowadays

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Being a millionare at 55 is useless. If you haven't roped by then, you'd already reach spiritual ascension (if you're not an utter retard) and you'd realize that material possessions are useless. I don't understand these boomers fixation on wealth at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Gmanic and BigBoy
JFL At taking advice from Dave Ramsey he's a scam artist. He got bankrupted from his housing business and made millions off his self help bullshit

JFL At taking advice from Dave Ramsey he's a scam artist. He got bankrupted from his housing business and made millions off his self help bullshit
His debt advice works tho

His debt advice is fucking retarded, he just says to pay it off. Not only that, he doesn't even say to pay off the highest interest rate debt.

His debt advice is fucking retarded, he just says to pay it off. Not only that, he doesn't even say to pay off the highest interest rate debt.
Its called the snowball effect. Paying off the lowest value interest first releases dopamine and gives more incentive to pay everything off.

TradCon

Dave Ramsey is imo very close, what the RedPill community has turned into lately. With their unicorn hunting, for a marriage material loyal woman to wife up.

I agree. His debt advice is sold.
his advice on gettting out of debt is very good.
his advice on how to stop living pay check to pay check is very good also.

Get rich quick or die trying.
You should always go high risk high reward.

Its called the snowball effect. Paying off the lowest value interest first releases dopamine and gives more incentive to pay everything off.
He, his system has the psychological effect down very well. When it comes to knocking out debt (payments) that basically keep you down.

Yeah.
Boomers experienced the biggest increase in value in the: stock market and housing market in the hIstory OF MENKIND.
All we will experience, is big economic crashes every 13 years (2008 - financial system banking collopase; 2020 - Corona economic collapse; etc..)
Yeah, he made his fortune as a business owner basically, in the financial self help business. By selling books, videos, courses, the radioshow, and so on.
Publishing content.

Having a million dollars by the time you’re 55 is middle class lol
Incorrect.
Most people life pay-check-topay-check their whole life.
I just checked. Median Net Worth 55-59 year olds: $168.000
So at 55 haveing a Net worth of 1 million, you mogg the avergae person 6x . Net worth wise. Not that it matters, much imo. I would rather still looks good at 55 years old and have 168.000; then be millionaire ugly 55 years old

Just be good looking and find a rich girl
Life is all about being young and beautiful, wealth is only good for not being a wage slave but if you're good looking wage slave is fun as all you're coworkers love you
Also I decided to go with rental properties, Im just gonna buy rental property while young and try to passive income maxx and sell when I get old or give it to my kids if I have them
What a blackpilled content.
LOL if David Ramsey started selling that financial and carreer advice :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How much are going to taxes?
Dave Ramsey is in USA. They have flat-ish income tax there I think of about 20% orso, maybe 25%. That must be it.
Where I life, income taxation can go all the way of to 51%.

How much are you investing?
What interest rate are you expecting ?
Dave Ramsey has track recoprd of like 12-14% orso. But he experienced the best stock market times in the hirtsory. We'll be luckjy of we get 6% I guestimate
What about inflation?
no one knows really. can factor in an average for caluculation purposes, but in reality people dunno.
Being poor oldcels sounds brutal as fuck, so in that sense I see value in saving.
Truth. that's also how I see it. Being old sucks anyways. Being poor on top, is extra brutal. So at least I am to have some going on in savings/etc..; o ease the pain of old age with copes that money can buy.
Doing the stuff he says in the video and basically monkmaxxing, bummaxxing, saving every penny, living as frugal as possible, you're gonna regret it imo.
Rice and Beans. Dave Ramsey. Is a quote people use. He basically means that for people only whom are wanna go out of debt.
But he alsop suggests saving plenty when younger to build wealth, and for compouding effect purposes. It worked great for building wealth in his lifetime, it may or may notin our lifetime.
But the sacrfise is there of living frugal and stuff.

I do gotta say.
Alot of people spend alot of money on stupid crap, that bring them zero happiness.
Now one will regret not buying stupid shit, nicknacks.
But postponing travels and stuff when young, and travels could mean haveing cool parties with other youngsters around the worls. Haveing sex on the beach at night. Getting high on the beach at Goa with local youngstersand other tourists. Bullshitting around with each other.
You ain't gonna do that at 50 years old likely. You can't; better said.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and SubhumanCurrycel
Get rich quick or die trying.
You should always go high risk high reward.
Dave Ramsey is about the slow path. I feel. Higher chance of success of becoming millionaire.

life does not end at 40 years old.
We had better make plans to make our third age as good as possible

life does not end at 40 years old.
Truth. If/when you age well/slowly in looks. Some dudes, still looks good in their 40's

whats ur plan

This and other low risk low reward schemes should be a backup plan tbh

This and other low risk low reward schemes should be a backup plan tbh
This is actually kinda true.
I try both.

This Dave Ramsey type of shit. I'm doing half assed. But am putting away some. WHY? Backup plan, if everything else that I do fail.

I also hope aim to get goodwealth building through business..

I don't wanna end up like this, like carl. MGTOW Carl. Whom was trying to make it big in the DotCom bubble in the 90's. But failed, sadly. And he went MGTOW after that, and it ended badly.
That's why backup plan.
RIP Carl. 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back