David gandy was a loser in school jfl

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master

David Gandy: ‘I had no friends at school and spent hours every day reading James Herriot books’​

“I’ve never really fitted in anywhere. I’ve always felt a little on the sidelines, like I never fit into one category.”

“I can’t say I have many [friends] from the fashion industry. I’ve been modeling for 10 years, so that says quite a lot.”

Hes also insecure jfl

“In terms of my looks, I’m very self-critical: I hate my hair, my lips, my nose. And I can’t grow a full beard. People assume I think more of myself than I actually do.”

Could this be my fate?? Am I just a model in its cacoon waiting to sprout out??

I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT IM A PIECE OF ART WAITING TO FORM INTO ITS TRUE FORM! I EVEN HAVE A JEW NOSE JUST LIKE GANDY ITS OVER FOR ALL YOU INCELS ROPE IMMEDIATELY!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, maximuslaid, 5’6 Darktriad and 11 others
retard that was larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, NoseProphecy and arab_chink
Yeah a good looking loser

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, Xangsane, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
will you remember me when you ascend?
Once I ascend I’ll mention this whole website to the normies in interviews

retard that was larp
Just found out dude didnt have a girlfriend till 21 not even kidding he might have actually been a loser

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I fucking love cock especially when you put me in a chasity cage and fuck me in a arched doggy style position like im such a fag oh lord. Odd fact, one time i watched my obese sub5 girlfriend get fucked by a fat subhuman and it somehow made me hard. Weird.
That’s pretty random to say bro wtf

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, Alt Number 3, Ricky212 and 3 others
retard that was larp
No ir isnt lol. u can legit see the abused dog in his eyes before he started his modeling career

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Does this mean i am screty a psl gid?

Does this mean i am screty a psl gid?
YOU’RE JUST LIKE ME! A BUTTERFLY STILL IN IT’S CACOON! ONCE I BREAK FREE WE’LL SHOWER IN PUSSY AS PSL GODS!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, mog_or_be_mogged, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and hiwasuwor
YOU’RE JUST LIKE ME! A BUTTERFLY STILL IN IT’S CACOON! ONCE I BREAK FREE WE’LL SHOWER IN PUSSY AS PSL GODS!

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
No ir isnt lol. u can legit see the abused dog in his eyes before he started his modeling career
Literally in his old videos he stood and talked like such a cuck

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and ElTruecel
There's this picture of him back in his high school days and he gave me bullied vibes.

There's this picture of him back in his high school days and he gave me bullied vibes.
Really? I gotta see that shit lmao lemme try to find it

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Yeah, I was thinking about the left one.
Im surprised this is one of the first times i’ve seen aging actually ascending someone hard

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Latinus
Yeah obv then chico said he was an avg kid in school and opry said that he was bullied in school. You gonna believe everything they say nigger? JFL at u if u would

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stackz, Klasik01 and Latinus
Yeah obv then chico said he was an avg kid in school and opry said that he was bullied in school. You gonna believe everything they say nigger? JFL at u if u would
U can see in his old videos he even acts and talks like a cuck, theres a pic of him in highschool, he lost his v at 23

U can see in his old videos he even acts and talks like a cuck, theres a pic of him in highschool, he lost his v at 23
THe only case that might be true is that if he was very obese, similar to my case honestly. I was very fat and had later than avg puberty

Life changed since then I got like 20x more iois (20 times 1 a week is still 20 a week JFL)

THe only case that might be true is that if he was very obese, similar to my case honestly. I was very fat and had later than avg puberty
This is him in highschool

Majority of today models are there just for height, not face. Change my mind, male models are a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
nobody gaf about male models except for normies praising chico and barrett lmfao

Last edited:

David Gandy: ‘I had no friends at school and spent hours every day reading James Herriot books’​

“I’ve never really fitted in anywhere. I’ve always felt a little on the sidelines, like I never fit into one category.”

“I can’t say I have many [friends] from the fashion industry. I’ve been modeling for 10 years, so that says quite a lot.”

Hes also insecure jfl

“In terms of my looks, I’m very self-critical: I hate my hair, my lips, my nose. And I can’t grow a full beard. People assume I think more of myself than I actually do.”

Could this be my fate?? Am I just a model in its cacoon waiting to sprout out??

I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT IM A PIECE OF ART WAITING TO FORM INTO ITS TRUE FORM! I EVEN HAVE A JEW NOSE JUST LIKE GANDY ITS OVER FOR ALL YOU INCELS ROPE IMMEDIATELY!!
just ordered james herriot books

Just shows how if you put a Chad into an incel body, their 'personalities' would be indistinguishable.

Your interests are only allowed to flourish if you have a nice face