David Goggins 3 Months Leanmax Challenge

A

autismmaxxer

Banned
Anyone wants to join me on the David Goggins Leanmax challenge? It's a 3 month challenge constisting of 6 hours daily workouts and strong caloric restriction. He lost 100 Pounds in 3 months and went from this to this:

read article for more info:

Tagging fat fucks who want to leanmax:
@BrahminBoss
sorry i dont know more people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Deleted member 30857, WeiWei and 3 others
This nigga is a larper if u haven’t noticed already. I bet he just does a normal caloric deficit + cardio daily and lost weight. Muh u need to run across the country

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Kasanova, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
This nigga is a larper if u haven’t noticed already. I bet he just does a normal caloric deficit + cardio daily and lost weight. Muh u need to run across the country
how is he a larper he literally has the world record for most pull ups :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, becomingnearperfect, Constantin Denis and 4 others
How do you know?

looked better before, now looks like a starved somalian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, CursedOne, Deleted member 30857 and 2 others
No I am already anorexic, good luck tho fatass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Min Maxxer and autismmaxxer
I think I’m finna save that article and do it

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
how is he a larper he literally has the world record for most pull ups :lul:
I just hate what he says. He says bs like muh soul muh spiritual plane, like stfu nigga u just lost weight fatty :ROFLMAO: 😹

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer and Debetro
No way you niggas are hating on david goggins jfl

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, becomingnearperfect, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
  • Love it
I just hate what he says. He says bs like muh soul muh spiritual plane, like stfu nigga u just lost weight fatty :ROFLMAO: 😹
yes he is very weird cant deny that but no normal human would do the shit he does tbh

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Reformed
No way you niggas are hating on david goggins jfl
Because he spits bullshit jfl. I respect he’s a based leanmaxxer, but the shit he says is just bs and people believe him bc of his tiktok edits and idolize him

imagine looking like a nigger and alien at the same time

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
bhai I will come to your city and we can do it together :love:
I’m 81kg and I wanna get to 70kg It’s good to reunite a lot of dedicated users to public their results after

• Love it
Because he spits bullshit jfl. I respect he’s a based leanmaxxer, but the shit he says is just bs and people believe him bc of his tiktok edits and idolize him
average muh healthy lifestyle
iu

vs

life enjoyer boomer
iu

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autismmaxxer and Reformed
I believe he does what he says tbh he has receipts

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and autismmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011
I believe he does what he says tbh he has receipts
So ur telling me he ate 1 banana and did 5 hours worth of exercise daily?

Cap. I bet he did 3 at most and ate normally

FF41BFF8 7899 43D5 8006 76CD435D5AF7

So ur telling me he ate 1 banana and did 5 hours worth of exercise daily?

Cap. I bet he did 3 at most and ate normally

View attachment 2384844
He ate one banana during his workouts and ate a large dinner if i remember correctly, intermittent fasting isn’t that new.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Claimed to weigh 300+ lbs while only eating an apple a day and running 10+ miles and multiple cardio sessions everyday. Just send yourself in a coma theory

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Reformed
Claimed to weigh 300+ lbs while only eating an apple a day and running 10+ miles and multiple cardio sessions everyday. Just send yourself in a coma theory
He’s definitely over exaggerating of what he did. Bc if he just said he dieted and did cardio, no one would care

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
do people itt not know david goggins? if he was a larper he would be called out already, most of the shit he did is literally recorded

He’s definitely over exaggerating of what he did. Bc if he just said he dieted and did cardio, no one would care
That and the fact that he would fucking die if he did that, exercise is already hard for a 300 lbs person so doing all that while on like 120 cal a day is just asking for health issues imo. Probably had a strict diet nonetheless, cardio and weightlifting to increase metabolism. Defo click baiting for views

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Anyone wants to join me on the David Goggins Leanmax challenge? It's a 3 month challenge constisting of 6 hours daily workouts and strong caloric restriction. He lost 100 Pounds in 3 months and went from this to this:
View attachment 2384828

read article for more info:

Tagging fat fucks who want to leanmax:
@BrahminBoss
sorry i dont know more people
you wont get lean in 3 months

• So Sad
so you what successes?

if you do this you will look like a holocaust survivor with no muscle he had muscle to start with