David Goggins has to be the biggest superhuman to ever walk the earth

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I do indeed think this guy is insane but after I heard the shit with his body like his knee caps are literally bone to bone to the point a normal person with his knees wouldn’t even be able to walk right let alone run 50x more miles than the avarage human being

The guy had to heart operations he did a race where he almost died everyone else had teammates and he ran all by himself broke both his feet blud was pissin blood and shutting himself nearly dead yet still did it

There’s something in this mf he ain’t no human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Whitepill_Saint, Clark69 and 1 other person
The guy literally works better the harder he works

That vid where he says YOU DONT KNOW ME SON

Nigga was literally hours in the gym with sore muscles nobody could do the things he does

This guy spits on pains face his whole life he’s feeling enough pain that will put someone to sleep yet never stops and is better than everyone else at it

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
high cortisol subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, Melly, WhiteGoodman and 6 others
I do indeed think this guy is insane but after I heard the shit with his body like his knee caps are literally bone to bone to the point a normal person with his knees wouldn’t even be able to walk right let alone run 50x more miles than the avarage human being

The guy had to heart operations he did a race where he almost died everyone else had teammates and he ran all by himself broke both his feet blud was pissin blood and shutting himself nearly dead yet still did it

But why is he doing this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and chosen-one
He has superb willpower.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, AlexBrown84 and Iasacrko
high cortisol subhuman
Nigga keep coping that guys genes need to be studied a guy like him is literally 1/8 billion

Ik someone who has busted knee’s just like him and they can’t walk right let alone run marathons over a healthy human being

He literally trained cardio with a mad UFC cardio junkie and made the guy give up while he was still getting warmed up

This guys a monster he dominates his head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and lilxder2
Ik someone who has busted knee’s just like him and they can’t walk right let alone run marathons over a healthy human being
endorphins are hell of a drug

• JFL

All incels should aspire to be like him

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Whitepill_Saint and Iasacrko
But why is he doing this
He has superb willpower.
Bro he’s insane this can’t be healthy but I can’t help but be impressed when he literally doesn’t care about pain

It blows my mind that a guy with his knees bone to bone every step he takes feels like tourture yet he can outcompete any human

Bro literally made one of the UFCs biggest cardio junkies give up while he was still running normal and not even tired

• JFL
All incels should aspire to be like him
I think the chances of being like that mf are rarer than being born as chad he’s a legit superhuman there’s no explanation to how he does this shit he should be studied

• JFL
i met him a few years ago when i was a liaison officer on a joint training op up in virginia beach

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Iasacrko
I think the chances of being like that mf are rarer than being born as chad he’s a legit superhuman there’s no explanation to how he does this shit he should be studied
He's IRL Vincent Anton Freeman.

You wanted to know how I did it. This is how I did it. I never saved anything for the swim back.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Clark69 and Iasacrko
I think u need to get used to pain his past was beyond brutal read 'CAN'T HURT ME' and you would know

• +1
  • JFL
I think u need to get used to pain his past was beyond brutal read 'CAN'T HURT ME' and you would know
Bro getting used to pain is one thing but having extremely fucked up knees, broken feet and a fucked up heart and still be able to beat anyone he ever faced without even breaking a sweat while they’re dying is just on another level

There’s no explanation to this shit it should be impossible after I found out about his knees I realised just how crazy he is since Ik someone with the same problem and they can’t run or walk right

• JFL
Nigga keep coping that guys genes need to be studied a guy like him is literally 1/8 billion

He literally trained cardio with a mad UFC cardio junkie and made the guy give up while he was still getting warmed up

This guys a monster he dominates his head
That's cope, he's not ''muh one eighth of a billion'' there are a bunch of other guys like him, Wim Hof the iceman that doesn't feel cold or get hypothermia, Thai Ngoc the man that doesn't need to sleep, I think it's a mindset issue, people listen too much to common deniers and on an even larger scale the ''science'', it's only true if you restrict yourself to it upon hearing it which most people do. dare to be different,, not a lotta mfs that don't gaf about life to say fuck it and just wing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, humanoidsub7, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
That's cope, he's not ''muh one eighth of a billion'' there are a bunch of other guys like him, Wim Hof the iceman that doesn't feel cold or get hypothermia, Thai Ngoc the man that doesn't need to sleep, I think it's a mindset issue, people listen too much to common deniers and on an even larger scale the ''science'', it's only true if you restrict yourself to it upon hearing it which most people do. dare to be different,, not a lotta mfs that don't gaf about life to say fuck it and just wing it
Still rare asf tho

It’s more likely for u to be born into the world a psl god than to be one of these motherfuckers with some ultra abnormal resistance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Whitepill_Saint
Still rare asf tho

It’s more likely for u to be born into the world a psl god than to be one of these motherfuckers with some ultra abnormal resistance
It's not born. It's built. All of these mfs got a backstory. If they were born into the ''healthy'' nuclear family they would not be like this

• +1
  • JFL
Liked the posts cause I misread "superhuman" as subhuman, that guy is a copy who destroys his body for useless activities, not better then an drug addict

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Whitepill_Saint, cyprian_tomaszewski and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 14693
Liked the posts cause I misread "superhuman" as subhuman, that guy is a copy who destroys his body for useless activities, not better then an drug addict
The difference between him and a drug addict is using drugs is easy and takes none of the effort and discipline he has but this is another level

I think he’s crazy and would never do this but comparing this crazy insane amount of discipline to a meer junkie is insane

The guy literally overcomes everyone this might be an addiction to him but it’s not easy at all nobody here could do even 10% of the shit that nigha does innit

Ppl who use drugs do it exactly because they have no discipline and can’t control themselves he is just someone with too much discipline to the point it’s unhealthy

• JFL
The difference between him and a drug addict is using drugs is easy but this is another level

I think he’s crazy and would never do this but comparing this crazy insane amount of discipline to a meer junkie is insane

The guy literally overcomes everyone this might be an addiction to him but it’s not easy at all nobody here could do even 10% of the shit that nigha does innit
He only does useless shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, RODEBLUR and chosen-one
He’s a nerd and useless.

Broke ass nigga just goes on red pill podcasts for a living

Slave marine

Now Slave jester

Loser.

Faggot.

Subhuman.

I unignored you just to post this. Back on ignore don’t mind responding

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Whitepill_Saint, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
He only does useless shit
He almost died running for charity

Plus it might be crazy to do this shit he does litterally destroying himself slowly

I’d say he has an unhealthy amount of discipline, when he wants to do it he’ll do it blud would be running even if his legs got blown off

But still someone who’s addicted to drugs is the exact opposite 0 discipline and let’s something overtake their minds

I’d say both are bad even tho drugs are still worse depending on the drug at least his cause is more honourable

• JFL
He’s a nerd and useless.

Slave marine

Now Slave jester

Loser.

Faggot.

Subhuman.

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and chosen-one
He’s a nerd and useless.

Slave marine

Now Slave jester

Loser.

Faggot.

Subhuman.

This comment shows u don’t know shit considering the fact he refuses most podcasts and only appeared in a handful

If ur so sensitive u ignore someone for a minor statement ur comments in my threads are useless anyway

• JFL
This comment shows u don’t know shit considering the fact he refuses most podcasts and only appeared in a handful

If ur so sensitive u ignore someone for a minor statement ur comments in my threads are useless anyway
I have you on ignore because you are a low iq subhuman. Not just this thread. Been had you on ignore. Fatass

• JFL
I have you on ignore because you are a low iq subhuman. Not just this thread. Been had you on ignore. Fatass
Bro the comment u made previous was litterally straight up a bunch of lies and u call me low iq?

This has to be a parody. The fact ur so arrogant u think ur right is insane

This is exactly how I imagine self proclaimed high iq users to be innit

• JFL
He almost died running for charity

Plus it might be crazy to do this shit he does litterally destroying himself slowly

I’d say he has an unhealthy amount of discipline, when he wants to do it he’ll do it blud would be running even if his legs got blown off

But still someone who’s addicted to drugs is the exact opposite 0 discipline and let’s something overtake their minds

I’d say both are bad even tho drugs are still worse depending on the drug at least his cause is more honourable
If he's truly always in pain like you said, I think this might actually be therapeutic as he is in pain regardless, but it's mixed with adrenaline and his mind is thinking about other things than the pain, there is also an ''end''/finish line for him to keep pushing towards

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Whitepill_Saint
If he's truly always in pain like you said, I think this might actually be therapeutic as he is in pain regardless, but it's mixed with adrenaline and his mind is thinking about other things than the pain, there is also an ''end''/finish line for him to keep pushing towards
There’s no denying this shit is a drug to him and he won’t be able to stop

The pain he feels gives him pleasure in a way and that’s why he keeps doing it

Definitely very unhealthy but even tho I think it’s a bad thing I do still respect the superhuman hustle cause Ik i myself wouldn’t be able to do this in a million years

Idk why @chosen-one got so mad, ig u either hate him or love him if ur in the middle like me

I never thought he had such big haters until I saw how mad some of these niggas get for a simple thread saying find him admerable even tho he’s crazy

• JFL
There’s no denying this shit is a drug to him and he won’t be able to stop

The pain he feels gives him pleasure in a way and that’s why he keeps doing it

Definitely very unhealthy but even tho I think it’s a bad thing I do still respect the superhuman hustle cause Ik i myself wouldn’t be able to do this in a million years

Idk why @chosen-one got so mad, ig u either hate him or love him if ur in the middle like me

I never thought he had such big haters until I saw how mad some of these niggas get for a simple thread saying find him admerable even tho he’s crazy
The way it sounds to me, he is already in pain, and he is doing this to fight it. He derives pleasure from feeling like he is ''beating it'', most likely because to him, the pain represents the bad in his life, he sees it as fighting more than pain, rather fighting everything. He speaks to it (You don't know me son.), he feels like he is getting back at all of them.

I think he is a troubled person who found an outlet for years of bottled up emotion

• JFL

subhuman*

• JFL
hes a schizo who turned out to be famous

• JFL
Goggins is the way is he because he got bullied when he was younger. He was a fat, ugly, black kid.

Good-looking dudes never need to do this shit, as Chico once said, "why would I work out when it's all about the face"

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7