Like holy fuck. Imagine looking like he did in his prime

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, ElTruecel, Deleted member 52200 and 2 others
Tall, god tier physique, chadlite too…

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and BeanletMogger
Tall, god tier physique, chadlite too…
Nonsense he’s 6 PSL+ easy chad also high iq + giga nt. He’s so beautiful and he speaks eloquently. No gay shit though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Nonsense he’s 6 PSL+ easy chad also high iq + giga nt. He’s so beautiful and he speaks eloquently. No gay shit though
Chad counting everything in yes, Chadlite facially tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Almost Infinte smv

Nope he has dickpill

Chad counting everything in yes, Chadlite facially tho
No facially he’s 6 PSL so chad tier. His eye area isn’t bad to the point where people claim it drops him to chadlite or HTN.

His pfl being bad Is cope it really isn’t noticiable. His infras aren’t bad if we say that can we not say the same for Gandy, O Pry and post prime Drago. As for eye color I mean at worst his eye area is Normie tier.

Easy 6 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
giga nt. He’s so beautiful and he speaks eloquently. No gay shit though
I find him extremely painful to listen to
The enthusiasm on his face while he's rambling about some giga aspie topic while opening his mouth extremely wide to pronounce every word is anything but NT

Just listen to the first few seconds of this shit

He looks like he's having manic episodes as he tries to transfer his thoughts into words

1579db1644a55d7d961415ffc2408462.gif

Last edited:
I find him extremely painful to listen to
The enthusiasm on his face while he's rambling about some giga aspie topic while opening his mouth extremely wide to pronounce every word is anything but NT

Just listen to the first few seconds of this shit

He looks like he's having manic episodes as he tries to transfer his thoughts into words

1579db1644a55d7d961415ffc2408462.gif

I like it. At least he has a strong vocab and can actually carry a discussion. He’s high iq and him sounding non NT makes it even better I love David laid

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I like it. At least he has a strong vocab and can actually carry a discussion. He’s high iq and him sounding non NT makes it even better I love David laid
Maybe I should practice honing my own speech to a level where I could carry youtube interviews
I have the vocab that used to make normies laugh from never hearing my choice of wording before
It wasn't used intentionally for a reaction but I cant cope with using a word that doesnt hit the nail on the head of what Im trying to describe

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
but I cant cope with using a word that doesnt hit the nail on the head of what Im trying to describe
same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465