DAY 2 PARLAY RESULTS (IM UP MONEY LETSS GOOOO)

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
PARLAY 1
IMG 4237

PARLAY 2
IMG 4234
IMG 4238

PARLAY 3
IMG 4231
IMG 4232

PARLAY 4
IMG 4230

in all honestly. It’s very annoying that I lost that $20 dollar parlay since the lakers shoudove won but it’s alr.

my picks are getting better and better and my knowledge of the nba is getting better and better

I made 160 today so I I’m satisfied. I can just make another $20 parlay for all I care

also use my fliff code (each day you get $1 in their in app credit calls “fliff cash” that you can use to make bets nd shiet and every 2 hours you get $.10 the system of getting $1 in fliff cash each day is exactly the same system stake.com uses but instead of it being “fliff cash” it’s called your “daily bonus”

anyways tommorow im planning on making new bets so stay tuned for day 3!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, 5.5psl and Michael Myers
@Kamui @the BULL @Gengar @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @edgemaxx @ConfusedBolivian @autistic_tendencies @PseudoMaxxer @shieldzz @Entschuldigung

I don’t know who to @ anymore lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Kamui @the BULL @Gengar @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @edgemaxx @ConfusedBolivian @autistic_tendencies @PseudoMaxxer @shieldzz @Entschuldigung

I don’t know who to @ anymore lol
What is this, basically gambling, right? Also, Kamui can't respond because I banned him. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
What is this, basically gambling, right? Also, Kamui can't respond because I banned him. :feelshah:
wait why lol

and yeah well not really. When you get in sports in more like skill. while in gambling such as slots or blackjack it’s all probability and run by the house which 100% rigs everything

also in sports betting if you can 10-12 picks right you can turn $1 into $1000 or even more

or turn $50 into $50,000 and etc

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
wait why lol

and yeah well not really. When you get in sports in more like skill. while in gambling such as slots or blackjack it’s all probability and run by the house which 100% rigs everything

also in sports betting if you can 10-12 picks right you can turn $1 into $1000 or even more

or turn $50 into $50,000 and etc
Yeah, betting in sports is what I consider to be gambling (or a form of gambling at least) since you can either lose or win money, depending on what choices you are going for.

As for why, it's a temp. ban that I gave out because he threatened to dox a user, so I had to act accordingly. I gave him a two day ban, after which I will lower his warning percentage from 70% to 50%.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and 5.5psl