Day 3/6 waterfast

shieldzz

shieldzz

Hunger is gone completely and im feeling good

66.00 KG from 67.6 starting point

all that weight to come back when you take a bite of an apple into the next morning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, jagmogs1000, slavicpsycho and 9 others
mirin discipline what drugs are u takin bro

smartest .org user

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
6 day is useless u will gain back all in 2 days bro
try for 2 weeks instead

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

try 1 month of fasting you'll definitely become barretmaxxed after

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
do it for a month and kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Dr. Bludy and Itsnotmeiswear
66 kg jfl holocaust weight

Bodyfat matter not weight Normie
true retard but thats not the way of losing body fat. You should eat protein and workout, but you are probably too lazy for that. have fun with yoyoing

• +1
Reactions: currybrah
true retard but thats not the way of losing body fat. You should eat protein and workout, but you are probably too lazy for that. have fun with yoyoing
i have more motivation than any of u fuckers with leanmaxx i went from 100 kg to 66 and im weightlifting 6x times a week for 6 months already shut the fuck up you all will never have the determination I did and I still got fucked over cuz jews like u post this type of shit corroding niggas brains

Waterweight

Extended fasts are not that useful tbh, just increase the protein to energy ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear and shieldzz
i have more motivation than any of u fuckers with leanmaxx i went from 100 kg to 66 and im weightlifting 6x times a week for 6 months already shut the fuck up you all will never have the determination I did and I still got fucked over cuz jews like u post this type of shit corroding niggas brains
It's proven that after like 3 days of fasting you lose muscle

losing muscle = lower metabolism

you wanna retain muscle and burn fat -> high protein to energy (Carbs/Fat) ratio

we dont care manlet :feelskek: :feelskek:

lol your fast started at a higher weight than you were a month ago

but you wont listen to reason

lol your fast started at a higher weight than you were a month ago

but you wont listen to reason
fanboy stalking me

nah its just in the similar threads below.
yea ive been struggling in august / september bcuz i had tons of holidays and i couldnt stick to my diet / fasting

just eat some protein and take vitamins at least you cant be this retarded holy shit

he is gonna break with cum cuz hes a sissy femboy

keep coping with your boneless face and manlet genes

• +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear

"Just don't eat and WRECK your body by leeching all its electrolytes and minerals by drinking gallons and gallons of water, bro!"

After 5 hours without eating, red blood cells start canibalizing/autophagy, just imagine what happens in 3 days lol

You'll also end up without any minerals or nutrients because water has zero nutrients unless it's mineral and coming from a natural spring (natural water with gas is the best)

But continue, we don't need more Brainlet genes in this world so please don't reproduce: let Darwinism prevail ☺️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and Itsnotmeiswear
"Just don't eat and WRECK your body by leeching all its electrolytes and minerals by drinking gallons and gallons of water, bro!"

After 5 hours without eating, red blood cells start canibalizing/autophagy, just imagine what happens in 3 days lol

You'll also end up without any minerals or nutrients because water has zero nutrients unless it's mineral and coming from a natural spring (natural water with gas is the best)

But continue, we don't need more Brainlet genes in this world so please don't reproduce: let Darwinism prevail ☺️
let him do his retarded strategy can't help retards it is what it is. He is indian and 5'9 so it never began anyway jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Lindros
let him do his retarded strategy can't help retards it is what it is. He is indian and 5'9 so it never began anyway jfl
I'm afraid he'll die, but at least I did my part☝️ by warning him... Hope he reads it.

• +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear

u are a retard newfag . you can take electrolytes in that time,u know ? what a retard :DDD wtf did i just read registered 1 month ago and talking shit

if u are the guy from ur photo i feel sorry for u. Now please go away from my threads incel subhuman

I'm afraid he'll die, but at least I did my part☝️ by warning him... Hope he reads it.
red cells canibalizing after 5 hours ? What did ive just read,why does people trynna act smart there when you are an unneducated kid and talking out of hisd ass

if you are 66 kg and not barret level lean its over for you because it means you are below 5'10

naa naa boo boo, you fat midget

Just be Auschwitz maxxed theory innit