Day 3/77 leanmaxx log

butterworld

butterworld

Zephir
third day leanmaxxing, i couldnt keep up the 1200 calories as it was too straining on my brain so i ended up eating to maintenance. im readjusting my calories to around 1600 on days i workout and 1200 on rest days, according to chat gpt if i maintain this for 75 days going forward i'll be around 9% bf.

i started seeing yellow marks on my skin, obviously due to the dnp and i assume its an indication that im not drinking enough water. as i rehydrate myself the yellow tint seems to fade away so that gives some assurance that it's likely due to suboptimal water intake.

keep pushin it’s gonna get harder and harder

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and butterworld
third day leanmaxxing, i couldnt keep up the 1200 calories as it was too straining on my brain so i ended up eating to maintenance. im readjusting my calories to around 1600 on days i workout and 1200 on rest days, according to chat gpt if i maintain this for 75 days going forward i'll be around 9% bf.

i started seeing yellow marks on my skin, obviously due to the dnp and i assume its an indication that im not drinking enough water. as i rehydrate myself the yellow tint seems to fade away so that gives some assurance that it's likely due to suboptimal water intake.
Keep on going boyo

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
be careful with dnp boyo

• +1
Reactions: butterworld