Day 3 low calories I want to fucking die

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Been under 1000 cals, today im ending my 3 rd day and I haven't eaten yet, Ill get in about 800 cals of protein and that is it. I've probably lost about 1.5 lbs of fat so far, when I hit 5 ill up the calories for a week and then repeat for another 5 lbs. I feel like absolute shit emotionally, energy wise im fine.

Fuck dieting

I've probably lost about 1.5 lbs of fat so far

Fuck dieting
I'm sorry to disappoint, but that's either water or shit weight you lost.

You will end up gaining all the fat back. If not more fat. Go easy on dieting bro

Legit shit breaux, just wait til you start seeing face gains. You won't want to see anything. Also what's your current height/weight?

I'm sorry to disappoint, but that's either water or shit weight you lost.
3500 kcal to a lb

I weigh over 200 and excercise. Do the math.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You don't need to go so hard all at once. Also cardio is great.

Legit shit breaux, just wait til you start seeing face gains. You won't want to see anything. Also what's your current height/weight?

I haven't weighed myself yet, started at 6' 210 muscular. I dont even want to engage with life or look in a mirror until im 190 at least

3500 kcal to a lb

I weigh over 200 and excercise. Do the math.
true but also the glycogen you already have stored needs to get depleted before the real fatloss can happen

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
Been under 1000 cals, today im ending my 3 rd day and I haven't eaten yet, Ill get in about 800 cals of protein and that is it. I've probably lost about 1.5 lbs of fat so far, when I hit 5 ill up the calories for a week and then repeat for another 5 lbs. I feel like absolute shit emotionally, energy wise im fine.

Fuck dieting
Its fasting or nothing. Man up

it seems like it’s best to either go with a slow and steady deficit or go all the way and fast
source: my ass

Fasting is better than lowering your calories. Then you can eat until you get full.

Blackpill: chad doesn't have to try

• +1
Reactions: Master
Day 4. Still going strong. Had a binge yesterday but still maintained a sub 500 cal deficit